Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

Re:What does the dome need to make things louder?

Zeus wrote:
    BadlandsVikings wrote:
    What would get fans going more?
    Fewer Debbie Downer types who expect the roof to cave in the moment something doesn't go right for the Vikings would be a start.

=Z=

That's it!

We need to lower the ceiling. Guaranteed to make the dome louder.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Zeus wrote:
    V-Unit wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    It is simple. Everyone needs to help. Too often do I see many people around me sitting on the hands and not doing anything. People need to speak up to those around you. Tell them to get involved. This is the playoffs. There is no excuse for not screaming when Romo is on the field. He gets rattled easily.

GET LOUD!
    If they had a catchy or unique chant to take part in, I think that would be much better encouragement than just telling them to yell randomnly. People embrace their team cheers, and rather quickly.

All it would take is a good idea from the lazy ass announcer blowing the horn, or a few awesome PP.Oers who are all on the same page. Once you can get the entire stadium doing it once, it sticks.
    And why do people believe that a rhythmic chant will be louder than 64,000 fans screaming?
    Agreed. No need for chants. It is louder when people are yelling and making random noises but it could be louder. We both know that there are way too many people just sitting there not making any noise when other teams are on offense.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

jmcdon00 wrote:
    They should also have a decibal meter that shows exactly how loud it is at all times. That would motivate some.
    That is a really good idea.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

marstc09 wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    V-Unit wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    It is simple. Everyone needs to help. Too often do I see many people around me sitting on the hands and not doing anything. People need to speak up to those around you. Tell them to get involved. This is the playoffs. There is no excuse for not screaming when Romo is on the field. He gets rattled easily.

GET LOUD!
    If they had a catchy or unique chant to take part in, I think that would be much better encouragement than just telling them to yell randomnly. People embrace their team cheers, and rather quickly.

All it would take is a good idea from the lazy ass announcer blowing the horn, or a few awesome PP.Oers who are all on the same page. Once you can get the entire stadium doing it once, it sticks.
    And why do people believe that a rhythmic chant will be louder than 64,000 fans screaming?
    Agreed. No need for chants. It is louder when people are yelling and making random noises but it could be louder. We both know that there are way too many people just sitting there not making any noise when other teams are on offense.
    ...it also helps when fans do not leave the game early.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

marstc09 wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    V-Unit wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:

GET LOUD!

I do wish, however, that people would make some kind of noise while the play is being called in the huddle. Anything that disrupts the other team is good for our side. An extra second here, an extra second there could lead to the crucial mistake that turns the game in our favor.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

Zeus wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    V-Unit wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:

GET LOUD!

I do wish, however, that people would make some kind of noise while the play is being called in the huddle. Anything that disrupts the other team is good for our side. An extra second here, an extra second there could lead to the crucial mistake that turns the game in our favor.

=Z=
    Indeed.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

I will be there.

Problem solved.

Bring in 10k 4 year olds and 1k toddlers that are hungry and haven't napped yet. I don't know about the cowboys, but it gets me rattled and off my game. Thankfully i only have one of each.
    The ribbon is the 'Gulf War Ribbon'.
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

-I need a new liver. Please join us for a spaghetti dinner and silent auction benefit.
    -January 13, 2013 1-4.
    -$10 covers spaghetti, salad and bread.
    -Anoka American Legion.

lakehubertviking is offline Asst. Coach

Holmstrom wrote:
    Dollar beers and thunder sticks....

Although I'm actually opposed to the whole thunderstick and cowbell and drumset thing since I think it's annoying.. anything for a Vikes win.

Holmstrom is offline Rookie

If someone fly's me up there and gets me a ticket I promise to be the single loudest person at the game. hmy:
    None

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast