Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 44
  1. #21
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: What do you want in our new stadium?

    [img width=400 height=300]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/Drinkingfountain.jpg[/img]

    I want to see these things that they lack today.

    1. A real grass field.

    2. A sufficiently sized parking lot for tailgating next to the stadium.

    3. Radio/TV feeds with sound in the bathrooms & in the smoking area. Right now there isn't so much as a radio feed in the bathroom, so if your standing inline waiting, you have no idea what is happenning in the game. They have two TV's in each of the smoking areas, but there is no sound. If you can't see what is going on you're at the mercy of the crowd reaction of those who are able to see it.

    4. A wider concourse so it isn't as difficult to get to where you are going when you are trying to go past the concession lines.

    5. More concession stands, so that the wait in line doesn't take half a quarter to get your food.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #22
    OchoCinco's Avatar
    OchoCinco is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    770

    Re: What do you want in our new stadium?

    "singersp" wrote:
    [img width=400 height=300]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/Drinkingfountain.jpg[/img]

    I want to see these things that they lack today.

    1. A real grass field.

    2. A sufficiently sized parking lot for tailgating next to the stadium.

    3. Radio/TV feeds with sound in the bathrooms & in the smoking area. Right now there isn't so much as a radio feed in the bathroom, so if your standing inline waiting, you have no idea what is happenning in the game. They have two TV's in each of the smoking areas, but there is no sound. If you can't see what is going on you're at the mercy of the crowd reaction of those who are able to see it.

    4. A wider concourse so it isn't as difficult to get to where you are going when you are trying to go past the concession lines.

    5. More concession stands, so that the wait in line doesn't take half a quarter to get your food.
    I like the drinking fountain.. ;D...I think Arizona had some great ideas with the tray that moves the field in and out of the statium

    [img width=400 height=304]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a272/GDAVIKES84/view4_dayaerial.jpg[/img]

    The visitors lockeroom definitely needs to be peptobismol pink.......

  3. #23
    OchoCinco's Avatar
    OchoCinco is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    770

    Re: What do you want in our new stadium?

    "JellyBean2144" wrote:
    Well, I am hoping that we get seats that have reclining capabilitiesm cushion, and are heated. Also, I hope that they have a kids playground area or some type of family fun zone with big plasma screens 79 inches! This way,
    families who take their kids to the game and the kid might not want to watch the game, they can go play and mom and dad and watch the game and let the kids play.

    Also, we shoud have to big huge Viking ships, one in front of the stadium and one behind. We gotta have more vendors, that is a must. So far
    that is all I got. But I will be thinking of more fun stuff.

    Yea how can we be the VIKINGS without something like this.......

    [img width=350 height=263]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a272/GDAVIKES84/raymond1055.jpg[/img]

  4. #24
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,570

    Re: What do you want in our new stadium?

    "gdavikes84" wrote:
    "JellyBean2144" wrote:
    Well, I am hoping that we get seats that have reclining capabilitiesm cushion, and are heated. Also, I hope that they have a kids playground area or some type of family fun zone with big plasma screens 79 inches! This way,
    families who take their kids to the game and the kid might not want to watch the game, they can go play and mom and dad and watch the game and let the kids play.

    Also, we shoud have to big huge Viking ships, one in front of the stadium and one behind. We gotta have more vendors, that is a must. So far
    that is all I got. But I will be thinking of more fun stuff.

    Yea how can we be the VIKINGS without something like this.......

    [img width=350 height=263]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a272/GDAVIKES84/raymond1055.jpg[/img]
    I want one of those if it shoots the opposing players and fans

  5. #25
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,738

    Re: What do you want in our new stadium?

    You want to know what I want in our new stadium?



    Me.

  6. #26
    The Dropper's Avatar
    The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Portland, Ore.
    Posts
    2,101

    Re: What do you want in our new stadium?

    A complementary colostomy bag with every seat, so you never miss a second of the action.
    And more beer and food monkeys wandering the aisles for the same reason.

  7. #27
    JWG's Avatar
    JWG
    JWG is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9

    Re: What do you want in our new stadium?

    I want a retractable roof and a huge video wall. And that ship would also be pretty neat.

  8. #28
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: What do you want in our new stadium?

    I want a retractable roof.
    Without some type of roof we won't be able to host a super Bowl.
    Personally, if the retractable roof is cost prohibitive, I would rather have a dome than an open air stadium for the economic benefit.
    Open air is OK, but I wouldn't die for it.

    Retractable is the best of both worlds.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  9. #29
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: What do you want in our new stadium?

    I want the metrodome.

    LOL

  10. #30
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,570

    Re: What do you want in our new stadium?

    "The" wrote:
    A complementary colostomy bag with every seat, so you never miss a second of the action.
    And more beer and food monkeys wandering the aisles for the same reason.
    THat's not going to smell too good.

    I hope it will come with nose plugs then.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. met stadium??
    By whiteviking24 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-04-2005, 05:43 AM
  2. Yay, stadium
    By DeathtoDenny in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-20-2005, 01:02 PM
  3. We really need a new stadium
    By akvikefan89 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-02-2005, 04:48 AM
  4. New stadium
    By bignate13 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-05-2005, 09:36 PM
  5. Stadium?
    By VikemanX84 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-21-2003, 06:34 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •