Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Johnson14 is offline Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by AngloVike View Post
    Tivo is nice if the game is on the TV, not so easy to record when you're relying on a stream feed. Besides Tivo is for the pussies who don't want to put themselves out .. lol
    AGAIN.. +1million!!

If you haven't stayed up till 3am watching a stream that crashes on you then you haven't lived. lol

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    My fellow Vikings fans, ask not what do you do for the Vikings - ask what do the Vikings do for you.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    haha singer!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Dibbzz is offline Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    My fellow Vikings fans, ask not what do you do for the Vikings - ask what do the Vikings do for you.
    You mean BESIDES putting grey hair on your head?

What I do do for my Vikings is always root for my team & always root against any & all of their opponents. That's unlike some fans who hope the Vikings still win, but want opposing QB's, WR's & RB's to do good against them because they have them on their fantasy football team.

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame
    What I do do for my Vikings is always root for my team & always root against any & all of their opponents. That's unlike some fans who hope the Vikings still win, but want opposing QB's, WR's & RB's to do good against them because they have them on their fantasy football team.
    So i guess it would be considered blasphemous that I root for us to loose last year for a better pick and the hopes that Frazier and Spielman would get canned....

that's how dedicated a fan i am... Root for their demise our eventual rise... Better to loose now, then be mediocre and prolong the time the idiots in the front office will be there longer than they need to be...

JUST SAYIN!!!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Absolutely singer!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ViktortheViking View Post
    Come on. Tell us what lengths you go to pove you're a real viking.
    I joined a Viking Reenactment group.
    I buy season tickets for the Vikings, even though I live over 700 miles away and can only attend one or two games in person each year.

My wife and sister are forbidden from baking cookies while the Vikings are playing, as both have done it before and the Vikings lost that game. (One with sister happened back in the 70's, when the Vikings rarely lost during the regular season).

I have a little ceramic statuette of a Viking warrior that stands proudly on the entertainment center during football season. Have been known to pull out my Vikings full size helmet and put it out there on game days as well.

Wear my Vikings gear (jerseys, t-shirts, etc.) to work regularly during football season here in Cincinnati, either on Fridays or the day of or after a Vikings game. Rock my Vikings knit cap outdoors everywhere winter-round. My car and house keys are on a Vikings keychain. My insulated coffee mug that I refill every morning on the way to work is a Vikings mug. I have a "Vikings Season Ticket Owner" decal on the back window of my car. I have a Vikings beer mug that I chill every Sunday before filling it with the golden nectar of the gods to quaff during the Vikings game.

My ancestors are from Scotland, so there's a fair chance I actually have some Viking blood in my genes.
    Last edited by purplepat; 04-17-2012 at 12:23 PM.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

Quote Originally Posted by bleedpurple View Post
    So i guess it would be considered blasphemous that I root for us to loose last year for a better pick and the hopes that Frazier and Spielman would get canned....

that's how dedicated a fan i am... Root for their demise our eventual rise... Better to loose now, then be mediocre and prolong the time the idiots in the front office will be there longer than they need to be...

JUST SAYIN!!!
    Yes, it is blasphemous.

There's a word for fans that root for their team to loose, even if it means a higher draft pick.

"Dedicated" or "True" isn't that word.

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Well I've already in the past postponed a trip to the ER to finish watching them lose a game about 5 years ago so I guess theres not too much I wouldn't do (note you need a nurse in your home before you try this one) but I will continue to cheer for them no mater where they call home as long as they are called the Vikings....otherwise this tattoo (true, real, dedicated, homer or delusional fans have these) just has to do with where my grandfather came from.

Oh and I still will cheer for them even if they bring in another expacker and not lerk in the weeds until they lose cause as someone once said its not the name on the jersey but the logo on the helmet cause when they've got that helmet on they're a Viking......but I do reserve the right to bitch like a little girl if for some unrational reason I don't think they should wear that helmet

as a fan I am a fanatic and can choose to ignore reality and insert my own

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast