Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

What do we need most

Yeah, he will most likely be gone in the top 10 maybe 15, but with such a weak draft class this year he'll be gone pretty high. Just wishful thinking, but you never know, maybe he'll fire up a big doobie right before the draft and fall to us like Mr. Moss did!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

What do we need most

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Yeah, he will most likely be gone in the top 10 maybe 15, but with such a weak draft class this year he'll be gone pretty high. Just wishful thinking, but you never know, maybe he'll fire up a big doobie right before the draft and fall to us like Mr. Moss did!!
    Well that might not be too far off the mark.
    http://www.fanblogs.com/acc/archives/001091.php

WWBGD

What do we need most

Wow, what a coincidence!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

What do we need most

You're right slackers, a new owner is the key. Any decent owner would have spent UP TO the salary cap this year which could have brought in another defensive play maker. As it is Red played it cheap and settled for mediocrity.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

What do we need most

"VKG4LFE" wrote:

Antrell rolle will definitely be a top 10 and more likely a top 5 pick in the next draft. So, unless we get a 1st round pick for bennett in the offseason, and use it to trade up, we don't have a real shot at the guy. But how knows, I was also saying no way we would be able to get udeze in the last draft. Things happen to make guys fall down the draft boards like injury concerns or character concerns(which seems very possible for rolle).

I would also like to get derrick johnson. He is a stud LB and even though we already have a lot of young guys at LB, he would definitely start for us next year. But he also looks to be a top 10 pick as well.

I hope we look for an upgrade at safety. Ed Reed was drafted later in the 1st round, can't remember exactly when without looking it up, but I believe somewhere around 18-20. That is exactly what we need on our D, a playmaking safety.

Now to answer the question in the poll: we need a new owner, a new coach, and a stud safety to be a legit super bowl contender next year IMO.

What do we need most

Where is Derrick Johnson from? Also, I thought Ed Reed went higher than that, but you are probably correct. I think he came out with a pretty good draft class.

What do we need most

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Where is Derrick Johnson from? Also, I thought Ed Reed went higher than that, but you are probably correct. I think he came out with a pretty good draft class.

Texas is where johnson is from, he is a stud. I could be wrong about ed reed, but I don't think he was a very high pick. I will look it up to be sure.

What do we need most

Thanks.

What do we need most

"muchluv4moss" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:

Texas is where johnson is from, he is a stud. I could be wrong about ed reed, but I don't think he was a very high pick. I will look it up to be sure.

Ed reed was actually the 26th pick to be exact.

What do we need most

Wow, who did he come in with? I remember him in college and he was a beast. I remember when Miami was down to BC late in a game (during their national title game runs Coker's first couple of years) and Reed just ripped the ball out of a TE's hands or something and took it back to the house for the comeback W. (At least I think that was Ed Reed)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast