Thread: What do we do?

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

What do we do?

What do we do when all our running backs are back and healthy, MM will get 1 more game and then Bennett should be back. Will Bennett produce?

Then 2 weeks after that we get Ontarrio back from his vacation, with him Bennett, MM and Moe Williams all healthy and able to play who gets the most reps?

Great problem to have, but who gets pissed about lack of playing time?
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

snowinapril is online now Jersey Retired

What do we do?

I still think that Bennett will start. If he doesn't perform, Tice will have no problem putting Smith or MM in there. I think at this point, Moe is the odd man out. He is older and has slown down some. No one would want to trade for Moe. If we play the other backs, other teams will see them and maybe offer us something good for the back that would fit best into the team's system.

They have given us no idication that Bennett has lost his Job.

I wouldn't be surprised if it does become a running back by committee offense, between Bennett and Smith.

I think that if we do need someone (if smith and bennett are ineffective) to punch it in, Moe will get Goal line carries

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

What do we do?

I say we make a trade to Miami if they don't want Ricky back. Maybe get a pic or two
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

What do we do?

Mewelde showed some good blocking ability. With his pass catching skills he would make an excellent 3rd down back, with Bennett and Onterrio spelling each other on 1st and 2nd downs. You may be right about Moe being the odd man out, particularly if he's injury prone.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

What do we do?

Hey guys, remember we are only an injury or two (God forbid) away from being in dire straits...I say keep what we have and be covered all the way to the Super Bowl!!! GO VIKES!!!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Re: What do we do?

"whackthepack" wrote:
    What do we do when all our running backs are back and healthy, MM will get 1 more game and then Bennett should be back. Will Bennett produce?

Then 2 weeks after that we get Ontarrio back from his vacation, with him Bennett, MM and Moe Williams all healthy and able to play who gets the most reps?

Great problem to have, but who gets pissed about lack of playing time?
    No problem. We have three good runningbacks on our roster as we march towards the SuperBowl. Everyone's happy if the big one is won.
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!