Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: What do u hate about Metrodome?

"canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:
    With an outdoor stadium, the team would lose TONS of revenue because it wouldn't be used for anything else in the winter. Since we aren't a rich team, we need this kind of revenue.
    It depends on who pays for it. If it is taxpayer money then the ownership of the stadium would go to the local government; not the owner. Which in turn would not have any bearing on the team whatsoever.

gpless05 is offline Starter

Welll, actually i think we should get rid of the metrodome, just think, if we were to get a outdoor stadium, we would be better playin outside!
    [img]http//i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/SkolPepper11/thefraycopy.jpg[/img]

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Here is the worst thing about the Metrodome:

I've never been there.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

"canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:
    With an outdoor stadium, the team would lose TONS of revenue because it wouldn't be used for anything else in the winter. Since we aren't a rich team, we need this kind of revenue.
    The Vikings don't make money when the Metrodome is used for other events in the winter...the Metrodome makes money for that.

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

damviking is offline Training Camp

outside would be great. Ask bud Grant about playing outdoors! Real Football. Running game and D. great style for outside games!

fred3105 is offline Coordinator

Never been there but how about the swastika's on the roof?

http://www.twincities.com/mld/twincities/news/state/minnesota/11680073.htm
    http://homepage.mac.com/vijayr/PSU/MM05PSU2.mov (Mario Manningham)

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

For one its too far away. :lol:

Actually from what ive seen, the dome could use more seats, i mean it only has like 64,000 seats and detroits dome could hold 72,000 for a junk team like them.

The lettering on the turf could be changed back to the ones we used just a few years ago. Dont like the lettering in the endzone and miss the viking logo at mid field instead of that V.

Lastly we could use a retractable roof.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

We NEED to have a retractable roof stadium!

All Vikings games should be played outside, of course. But we need the Super Bowl here as well, so we need the roof as well.

Everything else is in the details.

"PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    We NEED to have a retractable roof stadium!

All Vikings games should be played outside, of course. But we need the Super Bowl here as well, so we need the roof as well.

Everything else is in the details.
    Your absolutely right! If the Vikes don't make this stadium totally and utterly tecnologically up-to-date, everybody will want a new one in fifteen years! However, my favorite part of the Metrodome was being boxed in a dome because it got so loud when the Vikings played that it sent chills down your spine and got your adrenaline pumping! I would love for them to update the Metrodome, but I know that more than that has to be done...its gonna be sad to see it go!

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

Being THERE at a Vikings game in the dome is truly an awesome experience for any die hard fan.....I recommend you all to do it if you have the chance, its definetely worth the money.

On that note: The thing I personally hate the MOST about the Metrodome is the parking situation and the location. Sure its pretty to put it downtown, next to all the huge skyscrapers and blah blah blah, but honestly, getting away alive from a Vikings game is an accomplishment in itself. I have sat in a parking lot for 20 minutes alone just waiting for someone to be courteous enough to let me out. Then the highways are all jammed and it is just a MESS! THATS the worst thing about the dome....anyone agree??

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast