VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

What do the Jets have to play for?

Their at 10-5 but i dont believe they can move up anymore in the AFC, or anymore down. Even if they win and the chargers loose there conference record is not good enough to pass the chargers, even if they tie record wise. Then again they can't move down even if they loose and the broncos win because the broncos conference wont be good enough to move past the chargers, RIGHT???

I just heard on NFL network they said that the top 4 seeds were set BUT the way i saw it the top 5 seeds were set. I may be wrong anyone else with more knowlege on the AFC situation. If the jets have something to play for then it will make it much more of a match for the rams if all hell breaks loose with us.

I think the vikings just need to take care of buisness but if somehow someway they dont i need to know how seriously the jets will take their weak 17 game.

JWalkRulz84 is offline Rookie

i believe the jets will play pretty hard for the simple fact that they dont even have a playoff spot secured yet. they are yet to clinch a playoff spot vikingstw. im sure they will be playing pretty tough.
    [img:ebda3835f6]http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/packer/img/insider/wallpaper/111504/walk640.jpg[/img:ebda3835f6]

Storm is offline Pro-Bowler

If Jets lose and both Broncos and Bills win - Jets are out. Reason enough to play tough, eh?

parsongeorge is offline Starter

Re: What do the Jets have to play for?

"vikingstw" wrote:
    Their at 10-5 but i dont believe they can move up anymore in the AFC, or anymore down. Even if they win and the chargers loose there conference record is not good enough to pass the chargers, even if they tie record wise. Then again they can't move down even if they loose and the broncos win because the broncos conference wont be good enough to move past the chargers, RIGHT???

I just heard on NFL network they said that the top 4 seeds were set BUT the way i saw it the top 5 seeds were set. I may be wrong anyone else with more knowlege on the AFC situation. If the jets have something to play for then it will make it much more of a match for the rams if all hell breaks loose with us.

I think the vikings just need to take care of buisness but if somehow someway they dont i need to know how seriously the jets will take their weak 17 game.
    (Please quit spelling LOSE wrong) The vikings defense plays too loose, that's why they lose.....lol
    If you keep on doing what you ve done, your gonna keep on getting what you got.

MN_Jet_Fan is offline Rookie

Actually the playoffs are still on the line for the Jets.
    If we lose and Buff and Denver both win, we're out. So the Jets should come out pumped for this one. I'm sure hoping they come out more pumped than last week (ugh!).

I would be thrilled if a Jets win could help the Vikes. In one game, my two favorite teams make the playoffs!

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Re: What do the Jets have to play for?

"parsongeorge" wrote:
    "vikingstw" wrote:

(Please quit spelling LOSE wrong) The vikings defense plays too loose, that's why they lose.....lol
    Sorry profeser, oh did i spell that wrong too, my bad. I swear profeser. it wont happen again, i'll get straight back to studying. :study:

Thanks MN Jets fan, i never heard anything so thats good news they got alot riding on this game, good to hear!