Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

What did you observe...

in our pre-season game that we did well on, and could work on?
    (I had to listen on the radio)

I know we had alot of penalty's. (although the Chiefs had the same amount (14))

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

Re: What did you observe...

that our D needs to pick it up a lil bit, although we were going up against the NFL's number one O
    and i also noticed that Daunte is the man, and so is burleson.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Yah our D looked kinda sketchy.. Looked a little rusty.. We are still jelling it looked like and its still early.. Burleson sure showed me why he is the number 1 reciever on the team.. I was kinda nervous about him being our number 1 but he sure stepped up.. Fason will start next year if Bennett cant get 1000 yards and 5-7 tds.. Fason looked way shifty his cutbacks were amazing.. I can tell there is a real team chemistry.. Everyone was laughing and having a great time.. We have lots of young talent.. Brown, Gallashaw, Ward, Fason, etc.. All around we look pretty good and should push for the NFC North title..

Space Coyote Guest

Udeze made one heck of a tacle when it mattered...I think our new d has a new outlook.

M_Vike1970 is offline Waterboy

I didn't see the game, but from what I read on Yahoo! Sports Moore and Fason seemed to have quite the game, I LOVE SEEING THIS! We need guys like them to step up and push crappy vets like Bennett out of there. I want more Moore and Fason.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I also observed that we totally kicked the Cheifs ass!! And Darren Bennett sucks at punting and we should punt him outta MN

"M_Vike1970" wrote:
    I didn't see the game, but from what I read on Yahoo! Sports Moore and Fason seemed to have quite the game, I LOVE SEEING THIS! We need guys like them to step up and push crappy vets like Bennett out of there. I want more Moore and Fason.
    Welcome man.

There is no way anyone should be judging Bennett before a regular season game.

Space Coyote Guest

Bennett will probably surprise everyone.

"Space Coyote" wrote:
    Bennett will probably surprise everyone.
    For better or for worse?
    :lol:

nsavarirayan is offline Rookie

Wow what a positive game. I am not too worried abour run D cuz that o-line for KC is the best in the league. Hell most of them were in the pro-bowl last year. And Larry Johnson as a backup is no joke. What I really liked was how fast Erasmus gets off the line - this guy is going to be good - don't think he will have a hard time cracking the starting lineup. I say keep working Bennett and keep MM in there to catch a bunch of passes as well. and If Bennett falters I feel we have plenty to work with. And nice kick by Edinger. Anyway guys look forward to analyxing this whole game on Sunday - but it looks good for Vikes so far. It has been a long off-season for us Vikes fans!! Purple Passion is back!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast