Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

What about Moss?

That asshole Clayton doesn't even mention the Pro Bowl voters slighting Moss...what a dick!!!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=clayton_john&id=1951892
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Packerguy is offline Rookie

Re: What about Moss?

"cajunvike" wrote:
    That asshole Clayton doesn't even mention the Pro Bowl voters slighting Moss...what a dick!!!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=clayton_john&id=1951892
    The probowl is a bit overated anyway so I wouldnt get too excited about it either way. What really hurt moss in the long run was missing games because of the hammy is all.

Whats nice is its fans, players and coaches that decide this rather than a bunch of sportswriters and media guys

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

What about Moss?

Yep, and people arent too happy with the amount of catches and yards he has this season compared to other seasons where he had at least caught 100 balls and reeled in 1,000 yards. The only thing working in his favor is the amount of td's. Hell he might even catch T.O up in the amount of td's he has.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

What about Moss?

I LIKE BIG BUTTS, AND I CANNOT LIE!!!

ANYONE ELSE ALREADY HYPED FOR THIS GAME.

SEEMS LIKE FRIDAY'S TAKING FOREVER TO GET HERE.

SON'S B-DAY PARTY TONIGHT, GAME TOMORROW.

GO VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

What about Moss?

Yeah, I think Moss should have made that list of snubs. But it is hard for a writer to write that without looking like a bandwagoner when Moss is 32nd in the NFC in receptions and 23rd in yards. Heck, Nate is 13th in yds and 14th in receptions in the NFC. All I can say is it was unfortunate for Moss' numbers for him to be injured this year. I hope he stays healthy in the years to follow.

We know how good Moss is and it is easy for us to be able to size him up with the other WRs but to sell that idea to the general public that can only judge by the numbers is a difficult sell. The four WRs selected are the top four guys on the receiving yardage list, coincidence or trend.

I think that if Moss can pass TO on TD which Moss might be able to do this week. I think then, he will make the alternate to replace TO.

I also think that Holt and Bruce will be top candidates for the TO spot. I think that Holt gets it.

3. Torry Holt WR, STL 80rec 1181yds 14.8avg/catch 8 TDs
    32. Randy Moss WR, MIN 42rec 671yds 16.0avg/catch 11 TDs

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/statistics?stat=rec&sort=rec&league=nfc&season=2&y ear=2004

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/statistics?stat=rec&sort=yds&league=nfc&season=2&y ear=2004

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

What about Moss?

I wouldn't care much seeing as the pro bowl is basically just an exhibition game, no different than watching a game from the preseason.

What about Moss?

"DemonicViking" wrote:
    I wouldn't care much seeing as the pro bowl is basically just an exhibition game, no different than watching a game from the preseason.
    Yeah, I heard a comment about how the players all want to be selected so they get incentives in their contracts but they don't want to go. I think they said about 20 of the selected athletes will not participate.

It is a TravisShamMockery.

What about Moss?

I dont really care about Moss because he was hurt a good part of the season and we all know he is the best...but what about Winfield being snubbed, I mean geeze can Minny get any love?

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

What about Moss?

"ADubya26" wrote:
    I dont really care about Moss because he was hurt a good part of the season and we all know he is the best...but what about Winfield being snubbed, I mean geeze can Minny get any love?
    The Eagles had the most NFC pro bowlers. Why? The answer is airtime which equates with having the best record. People become familiar with them. I think that it is a load of crap. The NFL pro bowl has to be the worst pro All Star game in the US, well maybe it is better than Hockey.

I do agree about Moss, we all know that he is the best.

It is too bad for Winfield but I think that if he had a few more picks, it would have helped or if we had a better overall record. Also, people hardly even know Winfield in the NFC. It is his first year. He has to make a name for himself.

Now Dixon should have been in.

I also think that Cajun was trying to say that Moss not only didn't make the pro bowl but was left off of the snub list. That is like not even making it on Santa's naughty list.

Yeah, I am 33 and still beleive in Santa. I saw him at the mall yesterday and I sat in his lap and Santa promised me a Vikings victory if I got my heavy ass off of his lap. :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: 8)

What about Moss?

Way to take one for the team!

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast