Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Re: What about this idea?

He's buh bye anyway.

eclipse_2303 is offline Starter

Seriously, some extensive moderating needs to be done because everyday I come on here and there are always threads like this. Mods do your job and delete these right away please...

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

"eclipse_2303" wrote:
    Seriously, some extensive moderating needs to be done because everyday I come on here and there are always threads like this. Mods do your job and delete these right away please...
    LOL! This rarely happens, your over exagerating. But its funny.

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

"eclipse_2303" wrote:
    Man, give them a break they are doing the best they can and they are usually on top of the issue.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

6-KINGS Guest

"Prophet" wrote:
    "6-KINGS" wrote:
    I tried to warn him.
    But NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
    Just a harmless bunny rabbit.
    uh oh.....
    LOOK AT THE BONES!!!!
    How are you going to package him this time Godfather?
    I rented a boat and had a wood chipper installed.
    I heard da fish's are hungry!

LOL

PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    OK, I will begin the bashing without the risk of getting banned... If you are going to have the guts to come on our fan site and bash the Vikings, atleast have the balls to say who your favorite team is.. I can guess by the way you write your messages that you are a imbredded hillbilly packer lover...

It is worthless pieces of crap like yourself that give every packer fan a bad rap. You are the most gutless piece of sh!t I have ever seen.. Just because your players rape their babysitters(Chumura) and beat the crap out of their wives(Green) and are addicted to drugs and have to go to rehab(Favre) doesn't mean you have to come here and let out your frustrations loser..

So next time you want to be a gutless coward.. Don't make a statement and run, have the balls to take the bashing that your little sissy a$$ deserves. Until then, CHOKE ON THAT SLAPNUTS..

:thebirdman: :knob:

You forgot about Davenport, he likes to sh!t in his girlfriend's closet.

The packers have true class.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"PackSux!" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    OK, I will begin the bashing without the risk of getting banned... If you are going to have the guts to come on our fan site and bash the Vikings, atleast have the balls to say who your favorite team is.. I can guess by the way you write your messages that you are a imbredded hillbilly packer lover...

It is worthless pieces of crap like yourself that give every packer fan a bad rap. You are the most gutless piece of sh!t I have ever seen.. Just because your players rape their babysitters(Chumura) and beat the crap out of their wives(Green) and are addicted to drugs and have to go to rehab(Favre) doesn't mean you have to come here and let out your frustrations loser..

So next time you want to be a gutless coward.. Don't make a statement and run, have the balls to take the bashing that your little sissy a$$ deserves. Until then, CHOKE ON THAT SLAPNUTS..

:thebirdman: :knob:

You forgot about Davenport, he likes to sh!t in his girlfriend's closet.

The packers have true class.
    It wasn't his girlfriends closet, it was just a girl in the same dorm.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

That's just very stupid what he's doing, bashin our team and too freakin scared to even say who his team is, must suck or else he'd say somethin, probably the pack (wait a second, we beat them both times last year, so who's better?!) he's only embarassing himself
    WE CAN BUILD ON THIS!!!

In AP I trust

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

"RoadGrader27" wrote:
    That the Vikqueers still suck A** royally Ha ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I suppose you guys think your going to the super bowl again this year that's F****** funny HA HA just like every year you sign a bunch of overrated players for too much money and think you're super bowl bound,I can't wait till Hutchinson gets hurt and all that guaranteed money has to go to him,way too much money for a guard,the only smart player on your team is Birk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Peace out Suckings
    what a dork, and i bet your a cheese head cause your favorite player is that f....g aj hawk you cheese heads are so in love with, don't worry he will be your next tony mandarich looser.
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678