Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What Is THiS??

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Re: What Is THiS??

For god's sake, these are NFL football players! If you were gonna kick off everyone who has done something wrong on your team, the Vikes would have like half the players, and so would everyone else...Favre would be a free agent (pain killer addict), Dennis Green would be fired (wife beater), Ray Lewis would be scratched (str8 killa), Jamal Lewis would go bye bye (cocaine middle man), not to mention everything you don't hear about! Such as Michael Bennett coming down to Sioux Falls for our celebrity football camp, then showing up to a bar named Shenanagans Pub, where me and my buddies were drinkin', starting a fight with a dude, then paying for everyone's tab and leaving the bar in a taxi with 3 girls from the bar! NFL Players are all shady! There not all saints like Matt Birk....

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    Ontario is replaceable. Kick his azz to the curb.

If we can't take it from Moss, why in the hell are we going to take it from this scrub?
    You do have a good point. If OS is a distraction, he's gotta go. Tice needs to be firm and consistant in his dealings with players.
    Would anyone want him in a trade? :wink:
    I would at least like to see us get something for him. We didn't cut Moss we shouldn't cut Smith. But in a trade I would be willing.
    Sure. But what would YOU give for him? I don't think anyone will give much at all. A 6th, a 7th? Nobody drafted him before the 4th round (because of problems),and now all the NFL trouble, do you think that anyone will give us anything more now? :roll: I don't think so.
    I agree. I do not think we would get much for him.

Would it be better to send a message to the players if we cut him, not to be a jiggly butt?

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

I'm not hating on people who can get 3 chicks in 1 night, but isnt the dude married.....if not correct me!

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

adam31 is offline Waterboy

Birk, has his demons to....

FSUViking is offline Waterboy

"adam31" wrote:
    We all do.... :twisted:

oldschoolmikey is offline Starter

"adam31" wrote:

Do you know this for a fact? What are you basing this statment on?

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"oldschoolmikey" wrote:
    "adam31" wrote:

Do you know this for a fact? What are you basing this statment on?
    How about skeletons?

Everybody has at least one skeleton in their closet.

Me, I ahve a buttload of full closets! :lol:

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

Birk has no skeletons in his closet he went to Harvard for god sakes and all they do is have large nudist parties (so I have heard) and as long as there are plenty of women in attendance I see nothing wrong with that. LOL
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

At this point, we have to wait for the results of the NFL's investigation before passing judgement on Smith. If he pops positive, we won't even be able to get a stale PB&J for him in trade. If he's clean - which I hope - he's STILL going to be way behind the 8-ball (drug pun not intended) for missing the training time.

Personally, I am of the opinion that Bennett is our #1 right now, and we need to hope he stays healthy enough to carry us. Moore #2, Williams is the 3rd down/short yardage guy, and we have yet to see Faison.

I think Alexander is still available...

Caine

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

Screw Alexander if we are going to pay a premium for a RB than get James from Indy, but I could see us now getting involved in the Travis Henry trade talk may get him for a 4th rd pick
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast