Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: What Is THiS??

  1. #1
    audioghost is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,005

    What Is THiS??

    http://www.startribune.com/stories/510/5409998.html

    Its supposed to be a home town paper....c'mon you idiots at the Star Tribune, leave the Viking pashing for the Green Bay Dookie News.....not for us....I don't care what Smith did, at least he didn't beat his wife or assault a stripper! Dis THEM, not US....you guys lick salty scrotums....and I hope someone at the Tribune sees this! C'mon, I saw on Sportscenter that two years ago there was a billboard in Green Bay with a "Knocking the Vikings outta the playoffs: priceless" sayin on it. Thats bulls**t! TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR TEAM, if Smith gets cut or traded, then they can dis him....till then, wow! thats stupid!!!!

    A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    184

    Re: What Is THiS??

    i have to say that i thought it was kinda funny...not laugh out loud funny, but slightly amusing. when it's the star trib doing it, it's kinda like teasing family members.

  3. #3
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: What Is THiS??

    "southern_yankee" wrote:
    i have to say that i thought it was kinda funny...not laugh out loud funny, but slightly amusing. when it's the star trib doing it, it's kinda like teasing family members.
    All we need to do is find a poster named northern_rebel and you two could go to war! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  4. #4
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: What Is THiS??

    I think he's probably a Star Wars fan...

  5. #5
    gpless05's Avatar
    gpless05 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    151

    Re: What Is THiS??

    damn, you guys crack me up! i think that they mabye streched it a lil' too far but, onterrio had it comin.
    [img]http//i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/SkolPepper11/thefraycopy.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,738

    Re: What Is THiS??

    Ontario is replaceable. Kick his azz to the curb.

    If we can't take it from Moss, why in the hell are we going to take it from this scrub?

  7. #7
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: What Is THiS??

    "PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    Ontario is replaceable. Kick his azz to the curb.

    If we can't take it from Moss, why in the hell are we going to take it from this scrub?
    You do have a good point. If OS is a distraction, he's gotta go. Tice needs to be firm and consistant in his dealings with players.

  8. #8
    akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,160

    Re: What Is THiS??

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    Ontario is replaceable. Kick his azz to the curb.

    If we can't take it from Moss, why in the hell are we going to take it from this scrub?
    You do have a good point. If OS is a distraction, he's gotta go. Tice needs to be firm and consistant in his dealings with players.
    Would anyone want him in a trade? :wink:
    I would at least like to see us get something for him. We didn't cut Moss we shouldn't cut Smith. But in a trade I would be willing.

  9. #9
    canadian_vikes_fan's Avatar
    canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,322

    Re: What Is THiS??

    It looks to me like an obvious joke. I don't think that anybody really took it that seriously. Plus, what exactly did you expect, he gets caught with a fake white dick and dried urine, and we should all embrace him.

    I like the guy, but it's impossible to resist making a joke about this...

    Thanks PPE for the sig.

  10. #10
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,738

    Re: What Is THiS??

    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    Ontario is replaceable. Kick his azz to the curb.

    If we can't take it from Moss, why in the hell are we going to take it from this scrub?
    You do have a good point. If OS is a distraction, he's gotta go. Tice needs to be firm and consistant in his dealings with players.
    Would anyone want him in a trade? :wink:
    I would at least like to see us get something for him. We didn't cut Moss we shouldn't cut Smith. But in a trade I would be willing.
    Sure. But what would YOU give for him? I don't think anyone will give much at all. A 6th, a 7th? Nobody drafted him before the 4th round (because of problems),and now all the NFL trouble, do you think that anyone will give us anything more now? :roll: I don't think so.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •