Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

we're still going to make the playoffs..............

"vikings_fan66" wrote:
    "vikingstw" wrote:
    Anything is possible buddy, like i f*cking said some people are trying to be optomistict about making the playoffs, cause once your there anything can happen. We have alot of good players on our team, we can compete with any team on any givin sunday, garuteed.

I totally agree....You never know what happens.....All we need to do is just get in there and who knows what will happen

who was it the Colts back a few years ago who went in as a wild card and took the NFL title :?:

don't say it can't be done..The Year is not over yet :shock: wine all you want Na sayers I'm in till the end..AND THAT WILL BE THE DAY I DON'T FELL THE PAIN ANY MORE....or as I LIVE "Semper FI" FELLOW VIKING FANS "SKOL"
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

diesavike is offline Rookie

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    GOD DAMN you guys!! we're not 3-10 or something outragious we're 7-6 in a very mediocre NFC... the negativity here just blows me away. Have a lil F'ing faith in the team that you call your own!!
    I don't think that could've been said any better. :notworthy:
    Sell crazy someplace else...we're all stocked up here.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    GOD DAMN you guys!! we're not 3-10 or something outragious we're 7-6 in a very mediocre NFC... the negativity here just blows me away. Have a lil F'ing faith in the team that you call your own!!
    It's not the record (because we will be in the playoffs, barring a total collapse...God forbid), it's the fact that many posters here KNOW that our team is better than that. So if this is true, then what is the problem...we have got to analyze it to figure out what needs fixing. If the team has the talent (and we know it does), then it is either a matter of execution or planning. If it is execution, then the players are not focused enough to win and more determined players should be gotten and the underperforming players should be let go. If it is planning, then the coaches are to blame and they should be replaced. This is not a negative rant, but rather, a logical assessment of what is needed to be successful. The most dedicated fans should have the right to constructively criticize their team as long as they maintain their support for that team (which I think that most of the serious posters here will continue to do). As disturbing as last year's collapse was, a repeat of this will disappoint all of us here (except for the Packer fans). Do we really deserve this? No. Will we let it keep us from rooting for the Vikes? No. Should we be able to voice our displeasure, here or otherwise? No? As long as it isn't just stupid ranting, we should be able to critically analyze the team's performance. I am sure that your work is critically analyzed by the customers that you serve...the team shouldn't be exempt from what the rest of us have to deal with in our daily lives. And after all the groaning and moaning, we still have the same thing to say at the end of the day. GO VIKES!!!!!! We'll get 'em next time! :cheers:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Wyndy11 is offline Rookie

I'm not being negative. I'll still be there cheering them on no matter what their record is.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345