Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    tlk23 is offline Pro-Bowler

we're still going to make the playoffs..............

I doubt the Vikings will get to the playoffs because nobody can say with a stright face that the Vikings will 1 more game this year.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

I can, EVE game baby! Thats my SUPERBOWL!

Big Daddy is offline Starter

"vikingstw" wrote:
    Making it to the playoffs is the first step to getting to a superbowl. Once your in the playoffs you have a chance, i think thats what everyone is looking for right now.
    Are you kidding me vikingstw? I don't mean to be mean but the way the team is playing the SB is not even a possibility. All we would do is get killed. If we can't beat teams with losing records or 500 teams at home, how are we going to go on the road and beat a good team in the playoffs?
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel it s warmth!

Anything is possible buddy, like i f*cking said some people are trying to be optomistict about making the playoffs, cause once your there anything can happen. We have alot of good players on our team, we can compete with any team on any givin sunday, garuteed.

"vikingstw" wrote:
    Anything is possible buddy, like i f*cking said some people are trying to be optomistict about making the playoffs, cause once your there anything can happen. We have alot of good players on our team, we can compete with any team on any givin sunday, garuteed.

I totally agree....You never know what happens.....All we need to do is just get in there and who knows what will happen

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"vikings_fan66" wrote:
    "vikingstw" wrote:

I totally agree....You never know what happens.....All we need to do is just get in there and who knows what will happen

Easier said than done. I beleive I remember many vikes fans saying the same thing last year, and look at what happened. I sick of being satisfied with mediocricy(SP?), and that is what we have been with tice as our coach, an average football team that underacheives.

tlk23 is offline Pro-Bowler

I used to think that the Vikings could pull something out in the playoffs but the last couple of years have just depressed me and I don't even get excited for the Vikings games like I used to.

DoubleDown11 is offline Pro-Bowler

go to the Playoffs so we can Lose one more game? Fire Tice and better luck next year! I am just a little pissed, sorry for the pessimistic post! But, the same thing happended last year!
    something witty and comical... followed by genuine sarcasm.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

I don't agree that anything can happen in the playoffs either, like people want us to believe. If you have no D, you don't go anywhere in the playoffs, period. Check the past playoffs, and look at how many wild card teams do anything in the playoffs too. Wild card teams with bad D's do nothing in the playoffs, check the past playoffs you will see this. Also, when you are in the playoffs, what becomes even more important? A good head coach!

"muchluv4moss" wrote:
    "vikings_fan66" wrote:
    "vikingstw" wrote:

Easier said than done. I beleive I remember many vikes fans saying the same thing last year, and look at what happened. I sick of being satisfied with mediocricy(SP?), and that is what we have been with tice as our coach, an average football team that underacheives.
    Of course its easier said than done, any game is easier said than done, your missing the point, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. If I'm gonna be a loyal fan and be somewhat optomistic then thats what i got to look foward to.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast