Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Were only 1/2 game out of first, and our opponents recor

"RK" wrote:
    I do remember that happening. There were a couple that said that our situation hadn't changed. They got a butt whooping from the other PPO members. They will probably show up soon saying I told you so, and we can give it to'em again for cursing our season. gol 'darnit nay-sayers!
    You really think that the truth is cursing our season ehh. :roll:
    What is cursing our season is:
    Tice sucks
    Cotrell sucks
    Loney sucks
    RK I was being sarcastic. Who believes in curses?

I am just saying that we like to have an excuse no matter how silly it is.

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "RK" wrote:
    I do remember that happening. There were a couple that said that our situation hadn't changed. They got a butt whooping from the other PPO members. They will probably show up soon saying I told you so, and we can give it to'em again for cursing our season. gol 'darnit nay-sayers!
    You really think that the truth is cursing our season ehh. :roll:
    What is cursing our season is:
    Tice sucks
    Cotrell sucks
    Loney sucks

I think it's more like:
    Daunte's been struggling.
    Our O line couldn't block a twelve year old school girl.We have no running game.
    Our D hasn't made plays.
    A 12 year old school girl could outcoach the vikings staff (better known as dazed and confused). We're predictable, we're scripted (with no backup plans), we're not executing and nobody knows what to do.

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Were only 1/2 game out of first, and our opponents record...

Its like I either wanna go BIG! and finish this season off like 11-5, 13-3, 10-6 and get into the playoffs, or just finish low so we can get some draft help next year. I mean sure I would take us gettin into the playoffs at like 7-9....but its still just un-satisfing...idk

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

Storm is offline Pro-Bowler

Its not about the record... The team is playing like garbage, thats the problem. Yes, we might win the division, even with 7-9, but who will care about the division title if we get blown out in wild card.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"Eyedea" wrote:
    is 13-3... we still have hope....
    Is that supposed to make up for the horrible play we've witnessed over 3 of the last 4 games?

It doesn't.

Right now, we're the third crappiest team in the crappiest Divison in the NFL. If that doesn't start a fire burning in your gut (And in our Teams guts), nothing will.

Caine

Purplefeet is offline Training Camp

I'm sorry but do you see how screwed this team is? The best thing for the Vikings is continue to ride this sinking ship and then maybe a tatented coach can come in with a good staff and right this mess. I'm thinking, cut the losses let Tice finish season and start over.

Honestly....admit that Culpepper is not much of a QB post Moss. He learn to read coverages knowing, KNOWING, Moss would have over/under coverage on every play. That mean a corner and safety accounted for on every play. Did Randy ever see zone on his side? Not much. So now Culpepper has to make reads and he is completely lost. I read a few comments Culpepper made after the N.O. win and he sounded like he was all that. I think he is a mere shadow of what people thought he was. He looks lost, did you see him on a scramble yesterday....was like he was still thinking to pass five yards past line. He has forgot himself and I think he is largely a rookie relearning it all at this point.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"Purplefeet" wrote:
    Honestly....admit that Culpepper is not much of a QB post Moss. He learn to read coverages knowing, KNOWING, Moss would have over/under coverage on every play.
    I am sick and tired of People (fans?) cutting down DC. You all will be eating some crow when this is all said and done. Put Marino or Young in his spot and see how they will perform. I tell you how Young did, he retired do to a concussion. Luckily for Dan the Man, he never had this problem, he always had a line to hide behind.

If I have to eat crow, I will.

Purplefeet is offline Training Camp

He has had time very often but he still holds the ball, doesn't go though his progressions and doesn't throw it away when he needs to. He holds the ball and gets sacked, fumbles, throws ints.

Fan? ha! Been a fan since 1973, still get pissed about 1975 and Drew Pearson, still pissed Green played "not to lost" in second half against Atlanta in 1998.

Is it all his fault, no. The coaching staff is a joke but the line is giving him some time.....so yes. When he hold the ball too long it is on him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12