Thread: We're Moving!

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

We're Moving!

We are going to be moving over the next week and try to be back up to full functionality by Draft Day. We are going to a host that is helping out with some items, including a new message board which will be even easier for us to use. The look will be similar, but will be more like the most common community boards out there. We will also be adding new blogs from our columnists and other ease-of-admin things for us. Only our fourth overhaul in almost 5 1/2 years. So please bear with us! You will love the new changes!

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

We're Moving!

Sounds interesting Webby ! be sure to try and keep everyone's post counts with their names ... else there will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth .. especially with hawaiianvike just having reached the 1100 mark ... [][][]

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by webmaster

We are going to be moving over the next week and try to be back up to full functionality by Draft Day. We are going to a host that is helping out with some items, including a new message board which will be even easier for us to use. The look will be similar, but will be more like the most common community boards out there. We will also be adding new blogs from our columnists and other ease-of-admin things for us. Only our fourth overhaul in almost 5 1/2 years. So please bear with us! You will love the new changes!
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

We're Moving!

<font face="Arial Black"></font id="Arial Black"><font size="4"></font id="size4"><font color="purple"></font id="purple">

Webmaster:

I got your email and am ready to help out where and when I can - say the word!

[]
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

We're Moving!

oh... the big transfer... I see!!