Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Grassdog61 is offline Rookie

Were going to lose....

Daunte may not be the best QB in the league, but he's certainly good enough to get the job done. For this team to finish 8-8 with all the talent they have is embarassing. This is a coaching failure, plain and simple. This team has made the same critical mistakes all year long and once again folded when they had the chance to control their own destiny. You can blame this all on the players if you want, but great coaching staffs can take mediocre talent mold them into a contender. This coaching staff has been handed a team of great players offensively (and believe it or not some pretty good ones on defense as well) and has done nothing with them. Good lord, look at their record against NFC opponents (4-8) and tell me if you think they have a chance in the post season.

By the way, if anyone wants to call me a dumb-ass, then go ahead. I've already resolved I'm a dumb-ass for continuing to wear my Vikings jersey every gameday and root for this team. But I'll keep coming back until the day I die. And just for good measure, I've managed to pass on the curse to my kids who root for the Vikes with joy and reckless abandon without fully realizing what lies ahead for them as Vikings fans.
    614f282e3c576bcf94e1d24d7a29bead

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Were going to lose....

"jeebs" wrote:
    poor daunte indeed. he's the best qb in the league right now and he has to deal with this. dumbass coaches make for dumbass players, hence, holding in a crucial sit.
    The "holding" call was total BS...
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

jeebs is offline Training Camp

Were going to lose....

perhaps the holding call was bs but it's still a lame freaking excuse for tice. i think even he'd admit it. tice is a shlub.

jeebs is offline Training Camp

Were going to lose....

nobody is a dumbass for being a vikings fan, no way...just for sticking up for stankbutt tice. my wife is from new england but you can bet she roots for the vikings now and even she knows tice is no way in heck an able nfl head coach.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Were going to lose....

Everyone talks about how talented this team is but nobody seems to realize we have a severe lack of talent on defense. We say: Daunte, Moss, wow! they're the best in the league at their positions we should win every game.

Maybe we aren't as talent as a team as we think we are, after all if talent wasn't a problem our players would have learnt something in the past 17 weeks, but we are worse than in the beginning.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Packerguy is offline Rookie

Were going to lose....

u guys can quit your balling. If u beat the packers next sunday everyone of u will be in your glory. All the pressure is on the packers because they will be favored at home.

The vikings go into the playoffs looking fairly sad. ALMOST LOOKS LIKE AN UPSET IN THE MAKING IN THE WACKY NFC.

I SURE HOPE NOT THOUGH.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123