hovan is offline Star Spokesman

went to the passing scrimmage yesterday

Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

I went to the pasing scrimmage last night, had to sit in the rain and cold, but it was worth it, those of u that havent been to one yet need to go. That was my first one that i have been to, and i will be making the trip up there at least once or twice ever year.

I will try to give u all a update from what i say lastnight. Culpepper looked good but he did throw a pick, but it was a deflected pass. Other than that he was awesome. Moss was great as usuall, especially the 50 yd toss from Culpepper for a TD. Gus and Shaun Hill did alright.

As for the running backs last night, none of them really did anyghing. Moe had one good run of like 9 yds, and that was about all there was to the running game.

Bates and Burleson looked good, and there were some other receivers that i never heard of that caught a few balls. Kelly Campbell had a great catch, but he got killed for his effort by Brian Russell. Jimmy K. had one catch, but got hurt, so thats all there is to that.

Eddie Johnson had some really good punts for those who care about the punters. He was the best one of the 2.

Chavous and E.J. Henderson had a pick a piece. Kenny Mixon killed Shaun Hill for a sack. Claiborne was awesome last night. Ken Irvin did alright, bout as good as anybody is gonna do when u have to cover Moss. Didnt get to see Denard Walker, he didnt play. K. Willams and Hovan blew up the line. Rushuan Jones had a couple of nice tackles.

And those of u that care I got autograph's from Claibrone, Hovan, Birk, Crockett, Campbell, Rosenthal and Eddie Johnson. Tried to get Culpepper's but that like tryin to walk on water, didnt happen.

But anyways if was awesome, and u all need to try to get up to Mankato to check it out, u will have a blast.

SKOL VIKES