Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    superior230bartime is offline Pro-Bowler

Well, we split the season series

"Kleinsasser40" wrote:
    No, it was not appropriate for the Refs to call time. The ball was far from a first down, they could have realized that by looking at the hash mark nearest to the ball on the field, and then looking at the hash mark nearest to the first down marker on the sidelines. It was a luck call that wouldn't have happened if that wasn't Brett Favre asking for it. Once again, the Packers win by a horrible call. I wish just once this year the refs would not have handed Favre a win like that. I can't wait for him to retire so the refs can become even sided again. Kinda funny how refs have all this influence in wins that this "big NFL star" is in. It seems almost like they are giving him the benifit of the doubt to keep his star status alive, ya know, for more ratings...hmmmmmmm...
    You guys are fucking pathetic. By far the whiniest, most uneducated fans in the NFL. The fact that this is even an issue is ridiculous. Do some of you guys even know anything about football?
    purplepride.org: Home of Disillusioned Vikings Fans World-wide

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"superior230bartime" wrote:
    "Kleinsasser40" wrote:
    No, it was not appropriate for the Refs to call time. The ball was far from a first down, they could have realized that by looking at the hash mark nearest to the ball on the field, and then looking at the hash mark nearest to the first down marker on the sidelines. It was a luck call that wouldn't have happened if that wasn't Brett Favre asking for it. Once again, the Packers win by a horrible call. I wish just once this year the refs would not have handed Favre a win like that. I can't wait for him to retire so the refs can become even sided again. Kinda funny how refs have all this influence in wins that this "big NFL star" is in. It seems almost like they are giving him the benifit of the doubt to keep his star status alive, ya know, for more ratings...hmmmmmmm...
    You guys are fucking pathetic. By far the whiniest, most uneducated fans in the NFL. The fact that this is even an issue is ridiculous. Do some of you guys even know anything about football?
    Nope. What's a football? Can you give us some insight on this Mr. NFL?

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"superior230bartime" wrote:
    "Kleinsasser40" wrote:
    So why the f*ck do you "waste" your time posting on our board? Is it because your Packer boards suck so much..or is it because the fans here are still smarter than your fellow inbred hillbilly Packer fans over on asspackers.com!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    The measurement call was the RIGHT call.. sorry guys... you know it, live with it...
    It wasn't the officials call, Brett Favre asked for a measurement and the officials have to do it. I hate to say it, but it was a heads up call by Favre. I've seen it happen in other games, just not at an important juncture like that. Hell, if we would have held them to only a 30 yard kick return, that would have never been a problem!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123