Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

Well, we split the season series

Way to go, Pack! And you ACTUALLY WON this time! :cheers:

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

The Vikings lost both games to the Pack this year. In fact Tice has lost 3 of 4 to the pack and two in the dome. In fact Tice has lost to the Pack three times in a row now!
    can we clone Bud Grant?

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

The Pack may have "won" the first matchup this year, but that was because they got extremely lucky when the refs made that crappy call concerning that fumble.

I think the main difference between the Vikings and Pacqueers is that the Vikings will often lose a game because they turn the ball over, whereas the Pacqueers will sometimes win a game because they turn the ball over.

In other words, I was taking solace in the fact that we would have won the first game if the refs had actually done their job and made the right call.

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

It is still a L in the win-loose column coulda , woulda, shouda but bottm line is the score at the end of the game.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"BBQ Platypus" wrote:
    The Pack may have "won" the first matchup this year, but that was because they got extremely lucky when the refs made that crappy call concerning that fumble.

I think the main difference between the Vikings and Pacqueers is that the Vikings will often lose a game because they turn the ball over, whereas the Pacqueers will sometimes win a game because they turn the ball over.

In other words, I was taking solace in the fact that we would have won the first game if the refs had actually done their job and made the right call.
    Dude, the refs gave both games to the Pack...if they hadn't called for that measurement at the end of the first half...no time for the field goal...which just happened to be the final margin of victory...hmmmmmm!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"BBQ Platypus" wrote:

:roll:

fan4favre is offline Starter

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "BBQ Platypus" wrote:

Dude, the refs gave both games to the Pack...if they hadn't called for that measurement at the end of the first half...no time for the field goal...which just happened to be the final margin of victory...hmmmmmm!

????

Nice try cajun...a measurement call will NEVER affect the outcome the result of a game if it comes before the first half. :clown:

Mossville is offline Starter

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "BBQ Platypus" wrote:

ok Einstein, do you seriously think that GB wouldnt have scored a TD on that last drive if need be? The only reason they kicked a FG is to let the game get over, otherwise they would have scored a TD with ease like they did all game, with respect to Claiborne's nice INT TD

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

The measurement call was the RIGHT call.. sorry guys... you know it, live with it...
    3 Straight Division Champs

briboy75 is offline Asst. Coach

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "BBQ Platypus" wrote:

a decent team would have overcome any ref decision...good teams don't put the game in the refs hands.. pack won both...go vikes 2005..this season is done!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast