Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Well now what?

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Well now what?

"Frozen Tundran" wrote:
    You guys are getting Hutch? :-(

I didn't hear anything about that. This just depresses me as a Packer fan. The Vikes are getting all the players I like. Especially Ryan Longwell. If you guys end up with Favre the gloves are coming off. I'll pop that wounded balloon you call 'home.'

Then I will go home and cry in my beer. :-(
    who said we would want favre? i sure don't want him i wouldn't watch any games that he played in.
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

"FedjeViking" wrote:

Really?? That's just mean and cruel, the poor dog didn't do anything! :cry:
    You're right, of course, Fedj, and I'd never do it, but I'm allowed to think it sometimes, aren't I? It is kinda funny the most menacing question any reporter can ask any Green Bay official is "do you have a dog?" :grin:

It's kind of the horse head in the bed thing. Come to think about it, it musta happened about the same time. The "Godfather" was probably the inspiration. We take our football very seriously here in Green Bay. It's kind of an 'offer you can't refuse." :smile:
    "He either fears his fate too much,
    Or his deserts are small,
    Who dares not put it to the touch,
    To win or lose it all. "

"collegeguyjeff" wrote:
    "Frozen Tundran" wrote:
    You guys are getting Hutch? :-(

I didn't hear anything about that. This just depresses me as a Packer fan. The Vikes are getting all the players I like. Especially Ryan Longwell. If you guys end up with Favre the gloves are coming off. I'll pop that wounded balloon you call 'home.'

Then I will go home and cry in my beer. :-(
    who said we would want favre? i sure don't want him i wouldn't watch any games that he played in.
    If you have a three digit IQ you'd want him. I do realize allowances must be made for those of you from the Iron Range. :grin:
    To win or lose it all. "

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

"Frozen Tundran" wrote:
    I'm here basically because my Packer site is down and I wanted a little football talk.

I probably don't hate the Vikings as much as I should, being a Packer fan and all. I will admit in the Seventies I got real sick of you from time to time, especially 1978. There's just issues there, mebbe you had to be there. However, and please don't let this offend you, in any given game you're in I'm probably rooting for you. Games against the Pack excepted, of course, but generally if you're playing the Cowboys I hope the Vikes win. Although.....if Satan were playing the Cowboys I might just root for Satan.....

The 'n' is because my monniker is to indicate I'm a denizen of the 'Frozen Tundra' and intended as a self-conscious joke as I just hate being 'frozen' even though I live here and chose of my own free will to go to places like Duluth, Minnesota and Keflavic, Iceland. The irony is I just hate cold weather. I'm used to it of course, but I still hate it.
    i live by duluth and it sucks here. lots of meth labs in duluth too if your into that sorta thing being your from wisconsin.
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

I'm sorry to hear it. :sad:

No, that's not my speed. I'm terribly sorry to hear you hate where you live, circa 1992 it was a nice place to be.

But far too cold. I also coulda done without the 36.9 inches of snow I got dropped on me starting Halloween, '91. (October!!!!)

Sadistic that was, just plain evil. Poor little Wisconsin boy like me, and you did THAT to me? :shock:
    To win or lose it all. "

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"collegeguyjeff" wrote:
    i live by duluth and it sucks here. lots of meth labs in duluth too if your into that sorta thing being your from wisconsin.
    Everything becomes more clear.

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "collegeguyjeff" wrote:
    Everything becomes more clear.

Ohhhh so very, very clear ..... :lol:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456