Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Well merry christmas, the Giants gave you a win

"BigBlue41_0" wrote:
    ill just take solace in the fact that when the giants are in the heart of the playoffs, the vikings will be on the golf course... o wait thats right golf courses arent open in the winter... maybe they can take offseason sex cruises....

good ridence you beeyatch jiggly butt trick motherfucking pussy jiggly butt fans
    Yeah...MAYBE you guys will still make the playoffs...unless this game was the first of many where your team chokes away their chances...then YOU GUYS will be among the ones that hit the golf courses...oh wait, maybe Coach "Ned Flanders" Coughlin can take your guys to Bible camp or some politically correct place to have "fun"...since your guys (along with your fans) wouldn't know what to do with a hot woman even if she showed you how!!! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "BigBlue41_0" wrote:
    ill just take solace in the fact that when the giants are in the heart of the playoffs, the vikings will be on the golf course... o wait thats right golf courses arent open in the winter... maybe they can take offseason sex cruises....

good ridence you beeyatch jiggly butt trick motherfucking pussy jiggly butt fans
    Yeah...MAYBE you guys will still make the playoffs...unless this game was the first of many where your team chokes away their chances...then YOU GUYS will be among the ones that hit the golf courses...oh wait, maybe Coach "Ned Flanders" Coughlin can take your guys to Bible camp or some politically correct place to have "fun"...since your guys (along with your fans) wouldn't know what to do with a hot woman even if she showed you how!!! :lol:
    :shock: Ouch Cajun but pretty funny too :lol:

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

zzbudzz is offline Rookie

"Primetime42" wrote:
    If anyone was trying to give this game away, it was Minnesota.

What happened today is called being EXPOSED.
    :lol: ** points and laughs at all the gaints fans** :lol:
    who picked the colors of piss and puke for thier team colors?.....ok i ll give ya one guess

vikeswin2005 is offline Hall of Famer

wow way too funny

jaymz7 is offline Asst. Coach

You know big blue its sad that when some teams lose their fans find a way to turn everything around so the team doesn't look like it deserved to lose.

Well the Vikes have lost some games this year so I guess we could be 9-0 but we just didn't want to win and gave the games away. That excuse is the biggest bunch of BS.

Well at least you didn't cry and say it was the Ref's fault that the Giants lost.

Oh and Merry xmas to you too. Hopefully the Vikings defense didn't expose the over rated Giants offense so that the rest of the teams they play know what to do to stop them.

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

"BigBlue41_0" wrote:
    first congrats on the win, i mean the Giants obviously didnt want to win and the vikes did take advantage of that. But in all honesty the Giants handed that game to you guys. you have what... 120 offensive yards.. 3 tds from special teams and an int. Eli had byfar his worst game this season, the offense had 406 yards (2 killer red zone TO's). If the Giants could have done one thing right they would have won the game, alas, that is why we play the games.

Good luck with the rest of the season i suppose
    Your team lost, they Ãâ€*’ucked themselves over on some occasions.. who's problem is that though? Not ours.

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

"BigBlue41_0" wrote:

just what I expected from your first post, you are a little bitch who can barelykeep a grip on reality so go back to the corner and stroke your little baby dick while you dream of Strahan "tackling" you from behind.

Oh yeah I bet next week when the Eagles pull Eli's skirt up you'll probably put that giants hat from 1986 back in the closet and wont be a giants fan again till they have another winnig streak bitch
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

TheKnuck is offline Asst. Coach

no team will go through the season with a mistakeless game. it so happens that the giants chose this week to have their share of woes. You just gotta make sure your opponent takes advantage of your mistakes and holds on. Hey the Bears have been winning close games due to special teams and defense all season long (hell, for as long as i can remember), and everyone accepts it! glad your mad your team lossed, but don't make lame excuses that your team handed them the game. we earned that W.

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

well i guess the vikings did the same thing the past two seasons against the giants when we lost.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"BigBlue41_0" wrote:

Buh bye loser.

When you eat your crow, don't choke on the beak! :razz:

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast