Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    bono is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Well merry christmas, the Giants gave you a win

Hold it right there, BigBlue!
    (you are definately a "rookie mistake")
    The Giants didn't hand anything over to the Vikings. The Vikings TOOK what they wanted. Period! The Giants got their tights "handed" to them on a silver platter if anything, lad! The Gaints didn't want to win? Ha! Yeah right! The Giants wanted to lose as much as the Pacers (an NBA team) wanted Bucks' guard Mo Williams to make that 3-point buzzer beat/game winner against them last night (103-102 Go Bucks!).
    From the way you come across -note: I don't know much about you...you're new as of last week- I would assume you're some kind of Packer Backer? Yeah?
    Look, if you know what's best for you, don't come around this gated community yapping about the could'ves-should'ves-would'ves (i.e. "If the Giants could have done one thing right...") of a game. The Packers have had their share of "close" encounters with this thing called "victory" and have fell short six times (one of their 7 losses wasn't winnable even if they tried). So, what does it all me? 2-7. That's all. Packers don't get any points for losing by no more than a field goal or less.
    Give the Vikings their props, kiddo!
    Sharper got 3 picks on lil' Manning. Johnson didn't get picked at all!
    The Vikings are playing some good football as of late (my dad - i'm sure- is definately glad about that).
    Save your could'ves-would'ves for next monday night...our boys might need 'em...YIKES!
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

"BigBlue41_0" wrote:
    first congrats on the win, i mean the Giants obviously didnt want to win and the vikes did take advantage of that. But in all honesty the Giants handed that game to you guys. you have what... 120 offensive yards.. 3 tds from special teams and an int. Eli had byfar his worst game this season, the offense had 406 yards (2 killer red zone TO's). If the Giants could have done one thing right they would have won the game, alas, that is why we play the games.

Good luck with the rest of the season i suppose

:banana:
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

duffVIkEs is offline Pro-Bowler

Hey blueballs STFU, you little Giants lost end of story. Did you ever think the vikings D had something to do with Eli playing "his worst game ever."

We got regular pressure under Eli, causing him to make those ints. You see, football is the ultimate team sport, it takes an entire defensive effort to make a quarterback look like a pee wee player.

-hollywood

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

"BigBlue41_0" wrote:
    first congrats on the win, i mean the Giants obviously didnt want to win and the vikes did take advantage of that. But in all honesty the Giants handed that game to you guys. you have what... 120 offensive yards.. 3 tds from special teams and an int. Eli had byfar his worst game this season, the offense had 406 yards (2 killer red zone TO's). If the Giants could have done one thing right they would have won the game, alas, that is why we play the games.

Good luck with the rest of the season i suppose
    no body gave the vikes jack shitt. We simply took it from the Giants. We wanted it more and it showed, so we won. Simple as that. good luck to you and your team.

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

"how pathetic can you guys get? well i see that you babies cant take anymore, so i guess ill just leave, maybe ill come back sunday night after we put another 41-0 smearing on you fools........PEACE"

~BigBlue41_0~

:wave:

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Yeah, I guess the Giants just figured they had a comfortable lead so why not take it easy this weekend and "give" the Vikes a win???

You're out of your mind...neither offense could get anything going, because both teams were playing very sharp defense. The Vikings interior line stuffed Barber, and were playing very good coverage on Burress and Shockey, and you'll see other teams watching this game film duplicating what we did. As for our points, well it was simple for you guys...tackle the ball carrier. The fact that you didn't...well, it means we win.

Get over yourselves, your team is overrated anyway...
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

"BigBlue41_0" wrote:
    ill just take solace in the fact that when the giants are in the heart of the playoffs, the vikings will be on the golf course... o wait thats right golf courses arent open in the winter... maybe they can take offseason sex cruises....

good ridence you ****** ***** **** ***** **** *** fans
    I guess that crow is not so sweet tasting today :razz:

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

HAHA.. Pathetic.. We had our share of mistakes too bro.. We just took advantage of yours! We did what we had to do

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

everyone does hate the vikings. the guys on tv werent talking about our great defense and players on our team. they were talking about peyton manning. someone not even part of the game. like whats up with that man? the giants put the pie on the window and we ran up and took it and there was nothing they could do about it
    We're bringing purple back.

hailtocarter is offline Asst. Coach

"bono" wrote:
    Hold it right there, BigBlue!
    (you are definately a "rookie mistake")
    The Giants didn't hand anything over to the Vikings. The Vikings TOOK what they wanted. Period! The Giants got their tights "handed" to them on a silver platter if anything, lad! The Gaints didn't want to win? Ha! Yeah right! The Giants wanted to lose as much as the Pacers (an NBA team) wanted Bucks' guard Mo Williams to make that 3-point buzzer beat/game winner against them last night (103-102 Go Bucks!).
    From the way you come across -note: I don't know much about you...you're new as of last week- I would assume you're some kind of Packer Backer? Yeah?
    Look, if you know what's best for you, don't come around this gated community yapping about the could'ves-should'ves-would'ves (i.e. "If the Giants could have done one thing right...") of a game. The Packers have had their share of "close" encounters with this thing called "victory" and have fell short six times (one of their 7 losses wasn't winnable even if they tried). So, what does it all me? 2-7. That's all. Packers don't get any points for losing by no more than a field goal or less.
    Give the Vikings their props, kiddo!
    Sharper got 3 picks on lil' Manning. Johnson didn't get picked at all!
    The Vikings are playing some good football as of late (my dad - i'm sure- is definately glad about that).
    Save your could'ves-would'ves for next monday night...our boys might need 'em...YIKES!

Thanks bobo, well put! I can't wait till Mon., it should be another good one!

BTW quite a surprising win by your team today, nice job.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast