Vikes316 is offline Rookie

This weeks predictions

24-14 VIKES

Well i truly belive that this team has too much talent and too much riding on them to go 0-3. they just wont lose this one i just kno it. the offense will do better mark my words. they wont do as well as they could because burleson is out but i do think they will still do well. duante knows what he had to fix and hopefully he fixed it. moore i think is gonna start instead of bennet and i think thats a plus for us. the defense i kno will do better because you cant get much then last week (hehehe). The defense im sure will get better every week as they practice playing with eachother. Im hoping koren robinson has a big debut. I hope a couple passes get throw his way. i think they will sent taylor and willamson deep a few times once they expliot the saints defense. moore ran all over there ass last year and im expecting him to do the same. So thats all i really have to say for now. i think i covered it all and i think they will win this week with a good showing of offense and defense. And im just hoping to god that they do well enough this week to shut up all the people on nfl network and espn. i F***** hate thoes guys.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Re: This weeks predictions

I don't make predictions any more. It feels like we will lose this game for some reason but then again.. it feels like that all the time nowadays. Let's just hope that we play well and that the best team wins but I just don't have a good feeling about this game. Especially after the hurricane making them all pumped up.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

We win, they lose.

It will definatly be an interesting game. I think that this has to be the game that our running game emurges with mewelde moore, and our passing game returns to its normal self from last year (minus randy) and I think we will blow them out if we do that. We have a defense, they dont, if we dont win, its hard to see us going anywhere this season!

Blitzkrieg is offline Training Camp

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    We win, they lose.
    'Nuff said!