Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Del Rio Guest

Re: This week's Blame Ball goes to...

"BigMoInAZ" wrote:
    "vikes_4_life_42" wrote:
    i honestly blame the refs. i think they really ruined the momentum of our team when it started to look like we were still in it. they had many BS calls. even the mnf announcers were bashing the bad calls. i will hold this grudge forever against the refs....lol. thats all i want to say about this game. im ready for sunday
    Well, the VP of Officiating Mike Pereira seems to disagree.
    On this weeks NFL Network Official Review the Wiggins catch, 2nd review, in his mind was ruled correctly despite Rich Eisen professing his dismay like so many of us!
    I really think the NFL screws up their officiating review by not getting it right and letting these refs off the hook for poor practices!
    NUFF SAID!
    http://images.nfl.com/video/homepage/2006/1102-3.ram
    That show is a joke isn't it, I mean that segment. Doesn't it sound like he is just pulling stuff from his arse most of the time? I mean in plain view everyone see's what happened and he makes up some lame ass excuse. Not just with the Vikings but every week lol. I still watch it though!

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"Del" wrote:
    "BigMoInAZ" wrote:
    "vikes_4_life_42" wrote:
    i honestly blame the refs. i think they really ruined the momentum of our team when it started to look like we were still in it. they had many BS calls. even the mnf announcers were bashing the bad calls. i will hold this grudge forever against the refs....lol. thats all i want to say about this game. im ready for sunday
    On this weeks NFL Network Official Review the Wiggins catch, 2nd review, in his mind was ruled correctly despite Rich Eisen professing his dismay like so many of us!
    I really think the NFL screws up their officiating review by not getting it right and letting these refs off the hook for poor practices!
    NUFF SAID!
    That show is a joke isn't it, I mean that segment. Doesn't it sound like he is just pulling stuff from his arse most of the time? I mean in plain view everyone see's what happened and he makes up some lame jiggly butt excuse. Not just with the Vikings but every week lol. I still watch it though!
    It's tough for a ref to say his partner made the wrong call. Probably need some Wizzard behind the curtain reviewing refs decisions. They can't seem to police themselves.

I don't blame the refs though. It was a team loss; all three aspects and coaching.

Call me crazy! It was a good loss!

Last week we were were going to have a shot at the superbowl and this week a shot at mediocracy.

This team was shown where it stands at a time when it only has 3 losses.

Best to know it now and have some scheduling relief to work on the weaknesses.

Let's see how this team responds to this loss.

That will tell us if we are just rebuilding or whether we have a shot at something better.

Some of the blame being placed on individuals this week is an over reaction or unwarranted. It's a team sport and one person's play is often the result of another person's play.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    "BigMoInAZ" wrote:
    "vikes_4_life_42" wrote:
    NUFF SAID!
    That show is a joke isn't it, I mean that segment. Doesn't it sound like he is just pulling stuff from his arse most of the time? I mean in plain view everyone see's what happened and he makes up some lame jiggly butt excuse. Not just with the Vikings but every week lol. I still watch it though!
    It's tough for a ref to say his partner made the wrong call. Probably need some Wizzard behind the curtain reviewing refs decisions. They can't seem to police themselves.

I don't blame the refs though. It was a team loss; all three aspects and coaching.

Last week we were were going to have a shot at the superbowl and this week a shot at mediocracy.

That will tell us if we are just rebuilding or whether we have a shot at something better.

Some of the blame being placed on individuals this week is an over reaction or unwarranted. It's a team sport and one person's play is often the result of another person's play.
    Your post brought tears to my eyes, a glimpse of reality is nice to see.

The generalized PP.O scene:

+ Day after loss: chaos.

+ Day two after loss: chaos with a semblance of reality

+ Day three after loss: somewhat back to reality, focus starts to shift to next team

+ Day four after loss: focus on next team with a few stragglers discussing previous game...
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

marcosMN is offline Star Spokesman

I blame the terrorists!

Or El Nino...
    8)

Whosever fault it was, point is, we go thwacked.

Time to move on, now...
    -Sno

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

"Acumen" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    "BigMoInAZ" wrote:
    "vikes_4_life_42" wrote:
    NUFF SAID!

Your post brought tears to my eyes, a glimpse of reality is nice to see.

The generalized PP.O scene:

+ Day after loss: chaos.

+ Day two after loss: chaos with a semblance of reality

+ Day three after loss: somewhat back to reality, focus starts to shift to next team

+ Day four after loss: focus on next team with a few stragglers discussing previous game...
    Nice breakdown. I feel kind of the same way.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni

"cajunvike" wrote:
    The REFS, THE Refs...and THE REFS!!!
    ditto, ditto, and ditto.

i really wanted to see a flying whiskey bottle.
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234