Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Re: weekend predictions please....

Honesty is not my best policy..

therefore.. the vikings win. skol.

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

Eventhough I hate to admit this, I feel a lot more comfortable with Brad at QB than I did with Daunte. (as far as the giants game is concerned).

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

If I had my way, it would be 54-0. 7 TD's, a FG (52 yds just before halftime), and a safety. Or 41-0, simply because that would make for a better F-U statement.

More realistically, though, Giants 31 - Vikings 20.

I think the one thing that was huge for us against Detroit was after 10 yard running plays early in the game we didn't shoot ourselves in the foot with back to back penalties to follow. Too often this season, we've seen Moore start the game off with a 10-12 yard run, but the next play he runs another 10 yards, but it's called back for holding, and then the next play we get a false start. We can run the ball effectively, if we avoid costly penalties like that. I'd like to see Bennett and Moore be as effective as they were last week and I think that's possible. It will be tough on the road though. One thing about road games, and this is no knock on Culpepper because I'm a huge fan of his and I think he will eventually lead us to a superbowl, but our road inconsistently has been during the past 5 years or so, years that he's been the starter. I don't think Johnson will be rattled by the crowd noise and if we happen to fall behind early.

I don't mean to be a prick, but I hope we knock Eli out of the game. Not so that he's hurt badly, just has to miss the rest of the game. Maybe a mild concussion. Man, I'm such a bad person.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

If we don't get blown out I will consider it a victory even if the Giants end up on top at the end.

WWBGD

ummmmm....well considering the giants havent let the opposing team make a touchdown in the past three games.....GO VIKES?....
    Get Your Roll On!!!!!
    I hate the moldy cheeseheads!

6-KINGS Guest

"culpeppers_vikes" wrote:
    ummmmm....well considering the giants havent let the opposing team make a touchdown in the past three games.....GO VIKES?....
    That is why they will give 3 TD's and a field goal at the very end.
    TOO LOSE....

Wiggles67 is offline Coordinator

If the Vikings can run the ball, we dont many penalties, and the D plays like it did last week we have a chance to stay in this game 21-20 we lose. But if we play as we have most of the games this year we get blown out 34-14 with us getting a gargage TD at the end

"I choose my company by the beating of their hearts, not the swelling of their heads"

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

"Wiggles67" wrote:
    If the Vikings can run the ball, we dont many penalties, and the D plays like it did last week we have a chance to stay in this game 21-20 we lose. But if we play as we have most of the games this year we get blown out 34-14 with us getting a gargage TD at the end
    I agree if we play like we have the rest of the year on the road it will be more like 38-10. We are going to have to score a lot of points to beat the Giants. I am holding out good thoughts for Johnson to take control of the offense. He will have to have a big day to keep us in this game. At least 300+ yrds passing and 4 tds minimum.

WWBGD

whiteboy is offline Pro-Bowler

"BigBlue92" wrote:
    "whiteboy" wrote:
    streaks have come to an end sometime, and that sometime is sunday, november 13, 2005. vikes win by 17, 27-10
    thats a little optimistic, dont you think?
    no

whiteboy is offline Pro-Bowler

"BigBlue92" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "BigBlue92" wrote:
    "whiteboy" wrote:
    streaks have come to an end sometime, and that sometime is sunday, november 13, 2005. vikes win by 17, 27-10
    thats a little optimistic, dont you think?
    Ok, how's this:

BigBlue92 cries himself to sleep
    PP.O members party all night
    haha ok. even should the vikings win, the giants are 3 games over .500 and in great position to make a playoff run. im not saying the Giants will blow you guys out, but to expect to come to the house of one of the hottest teams in the NFL, coming off of a combined 2 week score of 60-6, and win by 17? with a roster as depleted by injury as yours is? the vikings can win this game, sure, but i dont think they will do so by 17 points. you better bring your *A* game, because top-to-bottom, the Giants might have the most talented roster in the conference.
    every streak dies, and there are a few of them coming up in this game. you're defense isn't the best in the league, let's see 25th ranked defense out of how many teams? and how do you figure that the giants have the "most talent roster" in the nfc? but hey, its all good to support your team and hype them up. they're gonna go into sundays game thinkin its already won and we are gonna run all over you. i see that cry-baby qb of yours throwing at least 2 pics. come holla at me sunday evening sometime, maybe i'll be eating crow, but i seriously doubt it.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast