Sorry for the late update on the contest. I have been down with some nasty cold and am just now coherent enough to deal with vote counting and such. We do have to say goodbye to one lady this week. The tope 11 girls got plenty of votes and this girl was actually in a 3 way tie to be eliminated. We looked through the last two weeks of voting and based on your votes in the past she came up a little short. So going into week 4 of the Minnesota Vikings Survivor Contest, we say "good bye" to:

C3 (Kelly)

Now we are in the top 10 and you now see how important these votes are. I will list the remaining girls' numbers and their first names for your consideration heading into week 4:

A4 - Brandi
A5 - Brianna
A6 - Brianna
B7 - Katie
C1 - Katie
C5 - Laura
D3 - Melissa
D5 - Niki
D7 - Rachel
E4 - Stephanie

The voting is heating up and people are starting to campaign to their friends and fellow Vikings fans to vote for their favorite girl. Don't let your favorite get away...VOTE NOW and get your friends on this contest...the girls need you.

We will go one more week of voting for your top 2 ladies, so for one more week you can send me 2 votes. Next week will have us all down to only ONE vote for your favorite so campaigning and getting those votes in will be of the utmost importance then.

As a reminder as to how to vote (for now), here are the steps:
1 - Got to - http://www.vikings.com/cheerroster.html
2 - Using the chart of pictures there, think of the rows (top to bottom) as A, B, C, D, and E. Think of the columns (horizontal) as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7
3 - Check the list of remaining ladies and find the top 2 girls you would like to vote for.
4 - Email me your votes to [email protected]

I calculate everything from here and tiebreakers are done just like we did this week (for now).

Until next time, I'll see you on the sidelines!

Gene Ramsay
AKA - AlabamaViking