Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    VikesSince74 is offline Waterboy

Re: Week 3: Panthers

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    Jackson needs to step up big this game.
    That and childress needs better play calling, without either it's going to be ugly...

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

I'll say we win 26-16.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

Here is our future starting with this game the way i see it....All of our starters sat out the last preseason game, played subpar week 1 but looked much better week 2. Jackson sat out the last 2 preseason games, played subpar weeks 1 and 2, but will look sharp from here on out. I feel like these first 2 weeks looked like make up games for the squad and this week they will dominate like never before. I hate childress just as much as most of you, but i have a feeling he will realize this early that he needs to go crazy with the playbook (ex. - the sidney rice pass vs the raiders last year) This defense needs the offense to keep them excited on the sidelines until they come back to the field.

Oh and there is no way the vikings can lose this week since i will be at the game. We are 9-0 when i make the trip to the dome.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

I think the vikings win, but I'm 0-2 so far this season. :'(
    My only reasoning is that I think the two teams we played are both much better than carolina and both those games were very close.

mamaluke is offline Starter

I think we have a good shot of winning this game as long as we can keep Steve Smith in check. The guy is coming off a 2 game suspension as will be pretty fired up. And he has a history of lighting up the Vikes for big yardage. Hopefully we can have Winfield on him, because if Griffin is covering him we are going to be in for a very long day. WE have to find a way to get the ball into the endzone, if we come up short again this week I think some heads should roll ( Coach, QB, wtc.) I am hoping for the best but can help but go into this game bloodied and beaten. I think the Vikes will prevail in a tight game.

Vikes 20, Carolina 16

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12