Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344
Results 431 to 434 of 434
  1. #431
    Vikes's Avatar
    Vikes is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,733

    Re: Week 2: Postgame Thoughts and Observations

    I think TJ looks fine.

    Childress is playing mind games with him. That's fine by me if that makes him take command of the huddle.

    My number one complain with TJ is he talks back to the coach. I would cannot stand when Chilly is trying to explain how to execute the 'O'. Then you will see TJ TALKING not listing to the coach.

    Listen more TJ and you shall be fine!

    "MEN WE STAY THE COURSE"
    300

    The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

    300

  2. #432
    DustinDupont's Avatar
    DustinDupont is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,607

    Re: Week 2: Postgame Thoughts and Observations

    "Vikes" wrote:
    I think TJ looks fine.

    Childress is playing mind games with him. That's fine by me if that makes him take command of the huddle.

    My number one complain with TJ is he talks back to the coach. I would cannot stand when Chilly is trying to explain how to execute the 'O'. Then you will see TJ TALKING not listing to the coach.

    Listen more TJ and you shall be fine!

    "MEN WE STAY THE COURSE"
    I wouldnt listen to childress either

  3. #433
    CCthebest's Avatar
    CCthebest is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,270

    Re: Week 2: Postgame Thoughts and Observations

    "DustinDupont" wrote:
    "Vikes" wrote:
    I think TJ looks fine.

    Childress is playing mind games with him. That's fine by me if that makes him take command of the huddle.

    My number one complain with TJ is he talks back to the coach. I would cannot stand when Chilly is trying to explain how to execute the 'O'. Then you will see TJ TALKING not listing to the coach.

    Listen more TJ and you shall be fine!

    "MEN WE STAY THE COURSE"
    I wouldnt listen to childress either
    +1

  4. #434
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,540

    Re: Week 2: Postgame Thoughts and Observations

    "CCthebest" wrote:
    "DustinDupont" wrote:
    "Vikes" wrote:
    I think TJ looks fine.

    Childress is playing mind games with him. That's fine by me if that makes him take command of the huddle.

    My number one complain with TJ is he talks back to the coach. I would cannot stand when Chilly is trying to explain how to execute the 'O'. Then you will see TJ TALKING not listing to the coach.

    Listen more TJ and you shall be fine!

    "MEN WE STAY THE COURSE"
    I wouldnt listen to childress either
    +1
    Maybe listen to Childress now?
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344

Similar Threads

  1. Official Falcons Postgame Thoughts, Rants & Observations
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 457
    Last Post: 12-26-2008, 04:19 PM
  2. Week 12 Official Post Game Thoughts, Rants & Observations
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 251
    Last Post: 11-26-2008, 09:53 AM
  3. Week 11 Official Thoughts & Observations
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 190
    Last Post: 11-18-2008, 01:30 PM
  4. OFFICIAL POSTGAME THOUGHTS AND OBSERVATIONS
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 09-25-2008, 01:37 PM
  5. Official Thoughts and Observations
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 11-19-2007, 11:01 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •