Thread: Week 2

Week 2

Packers lose, Vikes lose lions in frisr place. Im not disapointed in the vikes it was a road game aganst a tough team. I would like to see tha eagles come and try that in tha dome, but another time. Its gonna be a fun season Fans you just gotta hang in there. There will be more ups then down and you can take my words to tha bank and if you dont beleave in anything beleave that tha vikes will be there when it counts tha most. Trust me.
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Week 2

Hey soulja, that is the right attitude for us all to take! Thanks for keeping it real.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

Week 2

I hope that you are right! But these big losses are never easy to stomach.
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

Week 2

You cant stop what was ment to be. Talk all you want about tha lose. But I REFUSE to beleave that this our team tha sky is tha limit. I will never give up no matter how many heartbreaking defeats this teams hands me. Ill never stop thinking that no matter what is in our way, we cant overcome. Just Dont quit it's only week 2 dont stop thinking it our year no matter what people say, dont give in........ But what do I know. Its only once lose so I say fuck it. I cant hear a dam thing sober so im high till I die.
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Week 2

Take the bad, turn it into a good man, tahts the way to go.
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Week 2

"vikings minnesoulija" wrote:
    Packers lose, Vikes lose lions in frisr place. Im not disapointed in the vikes it was a road game aganst a tough team. I would like to see tha eagles come and try that in tha dome, but another time. Its gonna be a fun season Fans you just gotta hang in there. There will be more ups then down and you can take my words to tha bank and if you dont beleave in anything beleave that tha vikes will be there when it counts tha most. Trust me.

Yeah with the Packers losing a division game were ahead of them in the Division. Sick feeling tonight...but what can we do. Just wear our purple this week and root for our boys!!

Whats up with Roesenthal?? I was at a bar..and couldn't hear the audio?
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

CanuckVike is offline Starter

Week 2

Rosie twisted his ankle...it didn't look too bad though.
    8ed0c24a99f7e44be7931aa4afb7bd88

CanuckVike is offline Starter

Week 2

And by the way, you guys are all right when you say the team's got to be supported. We were there with a chance to win for just about the whole game. Yeah, it was frustrating, things were just a little out of whack at almost every position, timing, the odd bad call, the whole team looked a little tentative...I think it was playing in Philly! If we would of had a couple of TD's to begin with instead of FG's, I think we would of played a lot different on both sides of the ball. Just part of growing up as a team I hope! :salute:
    8ed0c24a99f7e44be7931aa4afb7bd88

cavking is offline Training Camp

Week 2

I tought the Vikes played pretty good the entire game, except the defensive line. We just couldn't make anything happen when we were in the redzone.

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Week 2

Yep it's only week 2, and this is still a very good team. Losses are all tough to swallow, but Philly was the better team last night and they are very hard to beat on the road. We'll rebound next week, Moss still has a score to settle with the Bears.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters