Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

Re:Week 18 NFC Wildcard Predictions

I ve decided to put my money where my mouth is and bet 20 each to Cowboys and Packers,hope God Lord Purple Jesus forgives me for this blasphemy
    El underdog.

Suick is offline Pro-Bowler

El Vikingo wrote:
    I ve decided to put my money where my mouth is and bet 20 each to Cowboys and Packers,hope God Lord Purple Jesus forgives me for this blasphemy
    Packers are getting a point!

How about Bama -4 vs TX?????????????????????
    I've been a Viking fan since I was just out of diapers, hopefully we get Super Bowl win before I go back in 'em.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

GALLY wrote:
    It looks like the majority of people are on the Cowboy bandwagon....because of that I go with the Eagles. I think this is a flip of the coin game and so go against the general public.

Packers are playing too good right now. The game all depends on whether Arizona keeps Warner upright. If that happens Cards have a chance. I don't think it will happen.

New England over Baltimore....home field and I don't think they cover Moss.

Cincy over the Jets.......never go with a rookie QB on the road in the playoffs......
    Finally, someone who realized there were some other teams playing this weekend......

Jets over Bengals (I know, break my heart)
    Revis shuts down Chad and even with the return of Peko and Crocker, the Jets run all over them allowing a few select opportunities for Sanchize to exploit the play action pass.

Ravens over Pats
    I'm not so sure that Brady isn't hurt, regardless of what Bellicheat says. Mix that with the loss of Welker and I think the Ravens D dominates. Birk doesn't get put on his ass as much this game and Flacco can exploit a weak D with both the run and the pass.

PUKERS over the Cards
    Mix the improved OL and defensive play that the PUKERS are living off of in with the issues related to Calais Campbell and Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie and I don't think the Cards can score with the PUKERs.

If the Cards are to have any chance, Dockett and the offense are gonna have to have career games.

Cowgirls over the Iggles.

Iggles seem to be living off the big play and that didn't seem to work in the last meeting. I don't see the Cowgirls D allowing D-nabb time to let the deep plays develop to Jackson.

Romo will start out with alot of help from his running game (even though it isn't much to brag about) and short stuff to his favorite target (Whitten).

In short, unless Romo completely chokes and D-nabb plays likes out, the Girls are just to much for the Iggles.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

--KG-- is offline Starter

I do not see any locks this weekend...

I think the Jets will beat the Bungles as Revis will shut down Ocho Cinco.

Pats win despite no Welker

The girls will break through finally and beat the Eagles.

The Pack wins in a shoot out but I would not be surprised to see them lose.

Divisional

SD beats the Pats

Indy loses to NY as once again Revis shuts down Wayne

NO loses to GB or AZ does not matter which

Romo steps out on Mall of America field and Pisses his pants as it is sooooo loud. He chokes, throws 4 INTS and MN wins in a blow out.

Conference

SD finally ends NY's run

The Pack are 0-2 against us, what would change now...nothing 0-3. The cards, all about redemption. We come out that a team possesed and return the whipping they gave us.

SB

If we play like we did at the beginning of the season, I think we can hang with them. 4th quarter, down 2. Farve has time for 1 play and a TO before our dreams end. He throws a bulleet to Rice, catch and then goes out of bounds on the SD 35. Longwell comes out and boots a 53 yard FG for the win as time expires.

Or something like that :laugh:
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
    arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to
    skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body
    thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ri

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345