Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    echizen20 is offline Rookie

Week 18 NFC Wildcard Predictions

Green Bay Vs Arizona

I think the packers win this one, I don't think it will be a blow out like what happened yesterday but rather close. They have been playing very well and as long as their defense can create turnovers, then I see their offense taking care of business. Arizona must play much better than how they did yesterday if they want to win even when their starters were in. They have to be able to pressure and get to Rodgers and must play good on offense. GB 27 Cards 24

Philly Vs Dallas

Last night, I really didn't know if the Eagles showed up or not because they did not play anything like how they have been. But knowing that they had to win to secure the 2nd seed, its safe to say that they did come to play. And the Cowboys just blew them out. They played very well defensively and were able to run the ball very effectively. The Eagles to me is similar to the Vikings in how they can be very hot and then some games look bad. I think the Eagles have a shot to win if they can start out hot and keep it going. But seeing this is in Dallas again and how well the cowboys have been playing, I'll have to say the Cowboys win this one. Eagles 17 Cowboys 27

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Week 18 NFC Wildcard Predictions

Arizona over Green Bay
    Dallas over Philadelphia

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Week 18 NFC Wildcard Predictions

I think GB will destroy AZ. GB is the second or third best team in the NFC right now IMHO.

I also think that Dallas will beat Philly. Philly is a mess without their center, and I don't think one more week of practice will fix that.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re:Week 18 NFC Wildcard Predictions

Packers will destroy Cards.. Anquan will prob sit out cuz he's a bitch.. Woodson will do a solid job on Fitz.. And they won't run on the 3-4.. Pack scare me now.. Im not sure who will will between us.. I will watch the game and see how convincing they do

Cowboys will roll over the Iggles again.. Jay Ratliff is gonna blow up their back up center.. They have had a patchwork line all year.. Romo snaps his december/playoff jinx and Move on to beat the Saints

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

V4L wrote:
    Packers will destroy Cards.. Anquan will prob sit out cuz he's a bitch.. Woodson will do a solid job on Fitz.. And they won't run on the 3-4.. Pack scare me now.. Im not sure who will will between us.. I will watch the game and see how convincing they do

Cowboys will roll over the Iggles again.. Jay Ratliff is gonna blow up their back up center.. They have had a patchwork line all year.. Romo snaps his december/playoff jinx and Move on to beat the Saints
    If both the Pack and Cowboys win, then we will host Dallas, not the Saints.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

V4L wrote:

If Dallas wins, they come here.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

OHHHH!!

Thanks Nodak

Quite frankly im not sure who id want to face out of those 2

Both can apply pressure on D.. Have good corners.. Good safeties

Both can run and pass the ball effectivly

FF
    FF is offline Training Camp

Wild Card Round;

Arizona wins over Packers in a shoot-out ...

Arizona goes to New Orleans ...

Dallas wins at home (again) over the Eagles, in a similar manner when they beat the Eagles the two previous times during the regular season ...

Dallas goes to Minnesota ...

Divisional Round;

Dallas @ Minnesota - Minnesota wins, proving that the Dome is an "impenetrable" Fortress ...

Arizona @ Saints - Arizona wins yet another shoot out and tanks the Saints dream of finally being able to make a "deep" play off run ...

Conference Round:

Arizona @ Minnesota - Minnesota wins in a shut-down, playing with a "vengeance" in order to "avenge" the humiliation they received in the previous macth up during the regular season ... - Once again proving that the Dome is indeed an "NFC Fortress" ...
    "The Only Thing nescessary for The Triumph of Evil, is for Good Men to do Nothing ..."
    - Edmund Burke

I personally think Arizona is going to come out and beat the Packers.
    I think the Cardinals are better coached and really did not show any of their hand this week.
    Arizona 27, Green Bay 14

I am a firm believer that if you beat a team twice in the regular season you are simply better than them. Only twice has a team lost the first two and then won a third in the playoffs (Bears over us in 94 and us over Pack in 04) and 10 times the team that won the first two finished off the sweep. Take the Cowgirls.
    Dallas 27, Philadelphia 13

That sets up Arizona at New Orleans and Dallas at Minnesota.

Of course ... all of these teams are dangerous and anything can happen.
    None

green hornet is offline Starter

packers over cards
    eagles upset cowboys

saints over eagles
    packers over vikings

packers over saints

san diego beats packers in SB

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast