Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Week 17 Opp: Denver

Worst thread ever made

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"Merf_Vikes_Superbowl" wrote:
    Dont worry about tomorrow its a given win, But lets not worry about week 17 either. The Broncos have the worst Rush defence in the whole
    NFL. Chester Taylor and Adrian Peterson Combined in this Game will Give the vikings atleast a 3 touchdown Win. What do You Guys think?
    How did that work out for ya?

Lesson learned here..........

Never never never never never never never never never never never never never look past an opponent my friend.

It will always bite you in the ass.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

hx38596 is offline Pro-Bowler

Maybe he was thinking there's no way to win, so let's look at the Denver game and concentrate there.
    Well, looking at how Gibbs treated our 2nd year coach....
    I wonder what the brainiac - Shannahan will do to Childress?

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

Dont worry about tomorrow its a given win, But lets not worry about week 17 either. The Broncos have the worst Rush defence in the whole
    NFL. Chester Taylor and Adrian Peterson Combined in this Game will Give the vikings atleast a 3 touchdown Win. What do You Guys think?
    How can you let me down like this

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

I blame Merf for the Redskins loss

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    I blame Merf for the Redskins loss
    Me too!

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

This is the strangest thing...Almost no talk on this board about the Denver game. It's a big game for the Vikes. The Redskins can still lose ya know.
    Even stranger is that I went over to the most popular Denver chat site ( http://forums.denverbroncos.com/index.php ) and there is no talk about the Vikings to speak of either.
    It seems like this is a "I don't care much about it" game.
    Hummmmm!
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

Frostbite is offline Coach

I think Denver attacks the line with the 8 man stacked box (AGAIN) defensively, and after watching AD and C.Tay gain nothing on first and second down while leaving the 3rd and long desperation mode pass from T.Jack for the INT (AGAIN) maybe by half time our O-coordiantor and Chilly might decide to try something new....like swing passes, screens, putting AD in the slot as a receiver, making a LB or Safety try to cover him...Wait a minute...This would be imaginative and un-predictable...Forget I said it..Our hard head run left..run right..run middle against the 8 man front is all we can hope for. (AGAIN)

Denver wins at mile high 24-7. Yes...I am pesimistic about our offense because wa have had how many games now to figure out ways to beat it, that help T.Jack gain confidence early with short controlled passing and play action and even when it works we never come back to it and force defenses to cover it. Watch the RBs rack up big yards again when the defense has to respect the other options from pass plays called in un-predicatable situations. We don't need bombs downfield either to accomplish this. Just some short easy throws over the LBs, in the flats, or into spaces created by the 8 man fronts. Remember...you read what to watch for here first!

I hope the Coaches show me something different so I can take the crow out of the cage and fork it!

Cheers!
    Where is Frostbite Falls Minnesota?

Ranger is offline Coach

I'm with Frostbite on this one, gents.
    Until we can defeat them stacking eleven people in the box (I'm being sarcastic here, guys) we wont be able to get anything going.
    It's now time to see what TJack has.
    He has to make them pay for stacking against CT and AD.
    If he can come into his own and put up some numbers, make some plays and make their defense coordinator go, "WHAT THE FUCK?
    HE'S NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THAT TO DEFENSES!" then I'll feel a whole lot better heading into the offseason.
    If it's the same 'ole crappy duck and chuck and hope for the best, well...AD and CT will again run into brick walls and have their talent and work ethic wasted.

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

"Frostbite" wrote:

I think Denver attacks the line with the 8 man stacked box (AGAIN) defensively, and after watching AD and C.Tay gain nothing on first and second down while leaving the 3rd and long desperation mode pass from T.Jack for the INT (AGAIN) maybe by half time our O-coordiantor and Chilly might decide to try something new....like swing passes, screens, putting AD in the slot as a receiver, making a LB or Safety try to cover him...Wait a minute...This would be imaginative and un-predictable...Forget I said it..Our hard head run left..run right..run middle against the 8 man front is all we can hope for. (AGAIN)

Denver wins at mile high 24-7. Yes...I am pesimistic about our offense because wa have had how many games now to figure out ways to beat it, that help T.Jack gain confidence early with short controlled passing and play action and even when it works we never come back to it and force defenses to cover it. Watch the RBs rack up big yards again when the defense has to respect the other options from pass plays called in un-predicatable situations. We don't need bombs downfield either to accomplish this. Just some short easy throws over the LBs, in the flats, or into spaces created by the 8 man fronts. Remember...you read what to watch for here first!

I hope the Coaches show me something different so I can take the crow out of the cage and fork it!

Cheers!

I love this one. Why the hell not?
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast