Thread: This week......

VikingsDoll is offline Training Camp

This week......

Ok so I want to know how everyone is going to make it through the week! Last week I counted down the days, it seemed it took forever for yesterday to get here! Seven long, anxious, nervous/fun days. I guess, here we go again eh? Do you all have any rituals or traditions/superstitions to see you through? Arrrrghhhhhh is it Sunday yet? Ha ha ha ha. I am going to go enjoy this day, definitely one for celebrating. Hopefully next Monday will have the same feeling :cheer:
    None

Re:This week......

VikingsDoll wrote:
    Ok so I want to know how everyone is going to make it through the week! Last week I counted down the days, it seemed it took forever for yesterday to get here! Seven long, anxious, nervous/fun days. I guess, here we go again eh? Do you all have any rituals or traditions/superstitions to see you through? Arrrrghhhhhh is it Sunday yet? Ha ha ha ha. I am going to go enjoy this day, definitely one for celebrating. Hopefully next Monday will have the same feeling :cheer:
    We are so busy with meetings, appointments, getting groceries and the usual stuff that the week goes by relatively fast.

If you're this anxious now, you'll be twice as bad next monday. Don't forget, there are 2 weeks between the NFCC game and the Super Bowl.
    The ribbon is the 'Gulf War Ribbon'.
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

-I need a new liver. Please join us for a spaghetti dinner and silent auction benefit.
    -January 13, 2013 1-4.
    -$10 covers spaghetti, salad and bread.
    -Anoka American Legion.

I know, I know, it's so crazy. I really hope this week goes fast. It's going to be a wild one, is all I can say.....SKOL VIKINGS!!!
    None

LaBonBon is offline Rookie

VikingsDoll wrote:
    I am savoring every moment of this week. Life is sweet. God is good.

For some reason I put together a new game day routine yesterday and will follow it to the LETTER this coming Sunday. Same everything! Even down to accidentally leaving the kitchen light on (four one hundred watt bulbs!) before I left for my party. Call me superstitious but I'm not taking any chances. We went to a different church yesterday and will do that again, too.

Pants on the ground! Pants on the ground! Pants on the ground! Pants on the ground! Pants on the ground! Pants on the ground! Pants on the ground! . . .

Hi LaBonBon! I love your post, thanks! Yes, God is good, He'll take care of our boys. I'm thinking I have to do next Sunday the same as I did yesterday too....LOL about you leaving the lightbulb on. And yes, Pants On The Ground, Pants On The Ground! That song plays in your head like nothing else, it's insane. Let's win 2 more for you dad: I remember you had the post with your dad being a huge Vikings fan, right? Hopefully he will give us some help from above
    None

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

VikingsDoll wrote:
    This week will be easier for me, since last week I was waiting on actually going to the game, rather than just waiting for the game to happen.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!