Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Week 1 poll.

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Week 1 poll.

Indy/New England

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

Week 1 poll.

I'd have to say that the Indy / NE game will be the game that could mean the most to the participants. Actually, the game is just a regular game to New England. However, Indy needs to come out firing. This is probably the last year for the Colts offense in it's current form. Both Harrison and James are free agents at the end of this season, and with the contract that the Colts gave Manning, they won't be able to afford to resign both free agents. Look for James to be gone next year.

jiggyjack is offline Rookie

Week 1 poll.

its gotta be minesota/dallas because the vikes are the most important team in the NFL.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Week 1 poll.

"josdin00" wrote:
    I'd have to say that the Indy / NE game will be the game that could mean the most to the participants. Actually, the game is just a regular game to New England. However, Indy needs to come out firing. This is probably the last year for the Colts offense in it's current form. Both Harrison and James are free agents at the end of this season, and with the contract that the Colts gave Manning, they won't be able to afford to resign both free agents. Look for James to be gone next year.
    Are you for real??? Next year is harrisons last year? :shock: I thought he was locked up for awhile. I knew james' last year was next year but didnt think it was harrisons either. I doubt the colts let him slip through free agency next year.

I'd have to say colts patriots as well other then minny dallas.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Week 1 poll.

FIrst game of the season is never that important! Win or lose!! Hopefully you get out with a W, no injuries and your players have the schemes all figured out!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

Week 1 poll.

I think you guys are all wrong. KC @ Denver is the most crucial matchup. Face it, it's a divisional face-off between the two top dogs. If KC wins on the road, it could be very hard for Denver to win the AFC West. Very similar to the head start the Vikings got by beating the Packers at Lambeau to open the season last year.

The Indy-NE matchup could be equally crucial as both teams figure to win their respective divisions, and it is possible that the team that wins this game will wind up with home field advantage throughout the playoffs. I'm pretty sure that the Colts would not want to return to New England in mid-late January and try to win the AFC title outdoors in the cold and wind.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12