Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Week 1 opponents on MNF tonight.

Anyone else gonna watch the cowboys tonight and see what they look like. This game will give us a good indication, with their starters probably playing a lot. I wanna see Vinny play, because I keep hearing guys on ESPN, say how the cowboys are better off with him and that he can still play. I totally disagree with that. Watch for vinny to struggle tonight.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

I won't get home until around 3rd quarter, but I will watch it then. By that time though most of the starters will probably be out. God I hate preseason though! I want a game that matters dang it!

Big Daddy is offline Starter

HaHa Meshawn just dropped a pass where he was wide open and could have scored. Yea he's the best WR in the NFL, Ha what a laugh!
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel it s warmth!

HaHa he just followed the last play up with a Holding penalty!
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel it s warmth!

Vinny hasn't looked bad, he's more accurate and a smarter QB than Q. But he doesn't look very mobile. But thats to be expected with an older QB.

"Big Daddy" wrote:
    Vinny hasn't looked bad, he's more accurate and a smarter QB than Q. But he doesn't look very mobile. But thats to be expected with an older QB.

Wow, I have never seen a softer secondary! The titans, for some reason, were playing the softest zone I have ever seen. Maybe it was because their 2 starting CB's weren't playing? You could tell, when the titans put their 2nd stringers in, that is when the cowboys 1st O finally scored their first TD of preseason, but is it really that impressive against the backups of Tenn? Cowboys D looks nothing like the #1 D of last year either. No #2 CB, and no woodson, really makes their D look bad. Did you guys see roy williams get stiff armed by chris brown? That was awesome!

I guess this isn't really a fair indication of the cowboys, since the titans only played their starters until about halfway through the 2nd quarter. I have never heard of a team using the last preseason game, as their game where they play the starters the longest. Maybe it was because of all the starters the titans had sit out tonight?

Geez, I just saw an interview, on espn, with sean salisbury, where he was talking up how good vinny was tonight. HE PLAYED MOSTLY AGAINST THE 2ND TEAM D FOR THE TITANS. Even when the first team d was in their, the titans still didn't have their 2 starting CB's playing and they were playing the softest zone I have ever seen.

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Speaking of Chris Brown what do you think of him on a fantasy team? Everything I've read says he will be a solid starter for a fantasy team. I sure don't see Antowain Smith doing anything for them.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

Del Rio Guest

Vinny did have a good night. I think they played him the time they did so he can gain some confidence and feel more comfortable with those huge lineman protecting him, I have a feeling that our season opener will be a close one. :shock:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast