Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Del Rio is offline Coordinator

Webby's Vikes Sweater vest must be destroyed

Commented on this in another thread.

It is what is causing the team bad joo joo. The only reasonable thing to do is burn it to the ground.

"My god Webby... you still wear sweater vests... I thought your balls would have dropped by now!

At least that one is a Vikes one. Come to think of it I am convinced that thing is why we are losing. Burn that shit to the ground.

The only people allowed to wear sweatervests are people who were wearing a sweater and had to rip a sleave off to stop the bleeding of a serious wound sustained in combat or rip a sleeve off to wipe your ass after an explosive shit in the woods man.

Get rid of Vikes Sweatervest campaign is underway"
    -DR
    If you promise to be smarter, I will promise to be nicer.

My posts are worth 6 of yours.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Webby's Vikes Sweater vest must be destroyed

He tainted the Vests luck by not being there so it could be presented correctly.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Del" wrote:

It is what is causing the team bad joo joo. The only reasonable thing to do is burn it to the ground.

"My god Webby... you still wear sweater vests... I thought your balls would have dropped by now!

At least that one is a Vikes one. Come to think of it I am convinced that thing is why we are losing. Burn that shit to the ground.

The only people allowed to wear sweatervests are people who were wearing a sweater and had to rip a sleave off to stop the bleeding of a serious wound sustained in combat or rip a sleeve off to wipe your ass after an explosive shit in the woods man.

-DR
    The Sweatervest has as much to do with the success or failure of the Minnesota Vikings as your over-inflated post count.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

At least change the colors..

[img width=450 height=337]http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj103/pack93z/Webbyattent.png[/img]

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"pack93z" wrote:

[img width=450 height=337]http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj103/pack93z/Webbyattent.png[/img]
    [s]Pack[/s] Back into the closet PUKERBOY.
    ;D
    ;D
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"pack93z" wrote:

I see a future consumed with PP.O hellfire and brimstone for you 93.
    Man does that hurt the eyes.
    What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. Its the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Del Rio is offline Coordinator

"Zeus" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:

-DR
    The Sweatervest has as much to do with the success or failure of the Minnesota Vikings as your over-inflated post count.

=Z=
    Go Go Captain obvious. Gold Star is in the mail.
    If you promise to be smarter, I will promise to be nicer.

My posts are worth 6 of yours.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Del" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:

-DR
    Go Go Captain obvious. Gold Star is in the mail.
    I'll put it up on the wall next to my Chuck Foreman jersey.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Yes. Del Rio's posting count is a tad on the ridiculous side.
    But really, we should just take the sweater vest from webby and get him something new... like a nice purple cardigan sweater
    We're bringing purple back.

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

At the very least, this would be the only acceptable vest to wear to a football game.

[img width=450 height=450]http://nfl.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/p579669dt.jpg[/img]

Now I have vests on my mind...I just sent an email to our director of HR asking him what percent I'm vested in the company's plan.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast