Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    carnage is offline Waterboy

we wont win the superbowl this year or for 5 years

1. winfield edwards and the ol sucks we need another corner badly getting burnt for 2 weeks horrible
    2. we need a quarterback for when we lose this year we need a quarterback for the future eventually age will catch up to farve
    3. we have the worst coach in football and a stupid owner how do you extend his contract when he hasnt even won a playoff game we dont have weak players he should have won a playoff game by now untill we do these things we are not going anywhere we will be an 10-6 or 9-7 win a playoff game here or get eliminated in the 1st round
    as for this year we wont win the superbowl becaause we are playing our wost football in december you expect us to somehow play our best football just like that no it takes time to do that we are getting blown out for alot of this year we were lucky to get it going in the 4th are we would have got blown out this game so yeah we will be lucky to win a playoff game this year let alone the superbowl it will take a miracle for us to win the superbowl and i know there is going to be negative comments about this but i am speaking the truth i have been a vikings fan for 9 years and im saying it really dosent look good
    None

Holmstrom is offline Rookie

Re:we wont win the superbowl this year or for 5 years

Fuck, we have not won a Super Bowl ever and even though we've had championship caliber teams we've managed to piss them away. WE WILL NEVER WIN A SUPER BOWL. WE ARE LOSERS AND ALWAYS WILL BE.

I agree about the next 5 years. Prepare to be painfully mediocre.
    None

KrackerJack is offline Hall of Famer

Huge over reaction. People need to let themselves settle down and let the anger fade before they really analyze what happened tonight. It was a shitty game for the Vikes, but I do believe there was some light shed on what the Vikings need to do to get back on track, and that's let Favre loose. Many people, including me, thought we needed to get the ball to Peterson... and tonight we saw that it's not necessarily true. Favre might just need to be allowed to do what he does best and go wild.

I'm still very pissed about the game, as is everyone, but we can't jump to conclusions... the season is far from over.

I've seen a few posts about benching Peterson, and I have to say that I'm starting to agree at this point, because as phenominal of a football player he is, ball security is more important than what he's bringing to the table. Peterson is great, and is the foundation for this team for the future years- no doubt about it, but he needs to figure this thing out.

Can't jump to conclusions about this team???? Ha Ha. How many times do we have to watch our coaching staff make amateur calls and see our secondary make some no-names look like Manning and Moss, to know WE SUCK..

Some of you will be here the morning after we lose in round 1 telling us to not worry, the season isn't over yet. Can't jump to conclusions.

HOCKEY SEASON HAS ARRIVED PEOPLE.
    None

AP_AllDay28 is offline Waterboy

Can you guys please relax. I must say you guys have to understand this was a tough game for us. We will win the superbowl, you know why? People don't like us now. We got our heads out of our asses, and it's time to make it work. We will verse the pack in the playoffs beat them, then we will go to the superbowl beat the Patriots/Colts/Chargers. Stop crying and whining. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!
    None

yea and if all those things happen ap it will be a miracle
    None

Anything is possible??? You mean we can get a new secondary before next week???
    None

AP_AllDay28 is offline Waterboy

You guys are terrible fans, half of you are bandwagon fans, and half of you are pessimists. Listen to me, we lost TOUGH GAMES. This is the NFL not the NBA. In the NBA the best team always wins(lakers =). In the NFL anyone can win. Sure our db's played horrible, but they played well against Cincinatti, listen guys, there is still hope, we are 11-4, we have Favre, not Frerrotte, we missed a PAT, and we didn't have fatpat. So relax, and wait for february.
    None

AP_AllDay28 wrote:
    You guys are terrible fans, half of you are bandwagon fans, and half of you are pessimists. Listen to me, we lost TOUGH GAMES. This is the NFL not the NBA. In the NBA the best team always wins(lakers =). In the NFL anyone can win. Sure our db's played horrible, but they played well against Cincinatti, listen guys, there is still hope, we are 11-4, we have Favre, not Frerrotte, we missed a PAT, and we didn't have fatpat. So relax, and wait for february.
    i have been with this team for 9 years i just dont think this is the year we are not playing like it we are not playing our best football now its not about the loss its the way we have been losing carolina and arizona were not even close an in this game it looked like we were going to get blown out again there is no way in hell we are going to win on the road this year i cant see it happening and i am no bandwagganor i dont hop teams this will always and forever be my team superbowl or no superbowl
    None

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

AP_AllDay28 wrote:
    You need to chill on defining Viking's fans here. We are very passionate about this team and take these losses very hard.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast