Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

We wont lose this year

We will not lose this year to the Midgets. I think we will beat them by 10 or more points and we will dominate them with some Moss bombs and Daunte even said we will be ready for them next time after last year. Bring it on Midgets and Skol Vikes!
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Re: We wont lose this year

"vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    We will not lose this year to the Midgets. I think we will beat them by 10 or more points and we will dominate them with some Moss bombs and Daunte even said we will be ready for them next time after last year. Bring it on Midgets and Skol Vikes!

I don't expect any moss bombs this week, since moss won't be healthy. It would be stupid to use him in that way, then he could very very easily hurt his hammy even worse. We need to get moss 100% for the indy game. Let him take it easy against some of the lesser opponents(not saying NY is one).

It does sound like he is just gonna play on 3rd down and near the golaine, with a few plays here and there as well. Even though the giants always seem to play their best game of their year against us, I don't think we need moss to win this game.

I will always worry some, when we play the giants. It won't be easy.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

We wont lose this year

I remeber last year at this time i didnt feel to good about the Giants game, I just had a feeling and I think the Vikings did to. I dont think this team will beat us. Tice has created a week full of preparation for this game. He will have this team focused on beating dow these punk B*TCHES. Even though we are 5-1 and we were 6-0 last year, this years team is sky high better than last years.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

We wont lose this year

Yah this game was the turning point last year, it hit our team alot harder than it should have.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

StrahanEatsPepper is offline Training Camp

We wont lose this year

Hey all.....hope my Gmen come out and play alot better than they did last week against the Lions....you guys have a good team with a great offense and I know we'll need to bring our "A" game if we're gonna have a chance at winning. So what is the word in Minnesota about whether or not Moss will play and how much if he does?

Just a couple things from a Giants fan point of view...
    1-We did not cheat in the NFCCG....we just came out flying & took the game out of the Vikes.
    2-Remember that Kurt Warner(I know it was with the Rams) had played the Vikes 2 times in his career and put up big numbers(350+ yds in both I believe) both games.
    3- Strahan has played great against the Vikings.
    4- I've seen talk of getting after Warner to throw him off and about trying to stop Tiki( not easy to do...he's alot more dangerous than I think given credit for) but I think alot of people are over looking an extremely dangerous player who can change the momentum & attitude of a game....Jeremy Shockey....hopefully Coach Coughlin will work to get him more involved than he has been.....especially in the red zone he is extremely difficult to defend.
    5- Our CBs...especially Will Peterson are very good....Will Allen is inconsistant and capable of some bad game(see the Lions game last week....oh wait you already know from when Moss burned him for 2 TDs)...and watch for Gibril Wilson....he is our rookie safety and he is a real ball hawk with a knack for making big plays.

OK...alot more I could post right now but don't want to write a novel....just throwing some stuff out for debate/conversation....I'm not one of those fans who trolls around telling people their team sucks or anything...but will throw my 2 cents in about the game...and come back after the game to eat my crow when I have to.....which hopefully won't happen this week

skogs02 is offline Starter

We wont lose this year

i already have the crow shot for you strahan

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

We wont lose this year

You sound like a tipical fan from another team thats on here every week, you come in here with all this stuff from the past thinking its gonna help you win, well its not.

First it was the Texans with the grass thing, it was dallas with the "parcells has never been beat by a viking team". That kind of thing isnt gonna help u win Sundays game, But i respect your confidence GOOD LUCK!

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

We wont lose this year

"StrahanEatsPepper" wrote:
    So what is the word in Minnesota about whether or not Moss will play and how much if he does?
    Well, according to kfan he should be playing in red zone situations.
    http://vikings.kfan.com/sports/nflguide/local/story.aspx?content_id=2CDD0CB6-7E7A-4E39-A2F0-4C29641E3419

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

We wont lose this year

If our D can play as well as they did last week we will win. But they have only played one good game out of 6 so far. Hopefully they are getting better.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

StrahanEatsPepper is offline Training Camp

We wont lose this year

"vikingstw" wrote:
    You sound like a tipical fan from another team thats on here every week, you come in here with all this stuff from the past thinking its gonna help you win, well its not.

First it was the Texans with the grass thing, it was dallas with the "parcells has never been beat by a viking team". That kind of thing isnt gonna help u win Sundays game, But i respect your confidence GOOD LUCK!
    I don't rely on the past to get wins today.....was just throwing some info out there....going off history the Giants hsould have lost in Green Bay & in Dallas but I didn't expect them to lose because of that....and while we have beaten you guys the last 2 years I know that both teams are alot different....hell the Giants broke camp with I think only 17 players on the roster from the end of last year....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast