Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We Won!!!

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

We Won!!!

"skogs02" wrote:
    to be honest with you.I went to the game expecting a loss(i was 0-6 at viking-packer games), but i still was all decked out in purple cheering my butt off and it felt good to do it in a win!!!!!!!!!!! :sunny:
    So how much did you get hassled by them packer fans?? Musta been rough for ya.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

skogs02 is offline Starter

We Won!!!

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    "skogs02" wrote:
    to be honest with you.I went to the game expecting a loss(i was 0-6 at viking-packer games), but i still was all decked out in purple cheering my butt off and it felt good to do it in a win!!!!!!!!!!! :sunny:
    they were screwing with me before the game but after the first vikings drive they stopped it for some reason and i started to dish it out.Alot of the packer fans were cool though, with the exception of a bunch that were cheering when vikings players got hurt, that bothered me.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

We Won!!!

"skogs02" wrote:
    "hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    "skogs02" wrote:
    they were screwing with me before the game but after the first vikings drive they stopped it for some reason and i started to dish it out.Alot of the packer fans were cool though, with the exception of a bunch that were cheering when vikings players got hurt, that bothered me.
    And they call US "Classless". Just goes to show that there are Tards supporting every team.

Glad you had fun, wish I would've been there.

Caine

This Was My Super Bowl As Well

This was the biggest win of the year for me because now I can hold my head up uber-high because when it came down to the biggest meeting between the Vikings and the Packers, Green Bay just couldn't get it done and the Vikings proved that they're legitimately better...not 3 point game-winning pseudo-better like the kind the Cheeseheads displayed in the regular season. Even if Minnesota wins this Sunday (which they will), the season is more than saved, it's FAAAAAAAAN-TASTIC!

:santa: Christmas Eve? Screw Christmas Eve! :bootyshake: I wipe my ass on your goalpost BEEEEY-ATCH!

- Kevin from the westside of Milwaukee, WI ; the guy always wearing that Vikings hat.

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

Re: We Won!!!

"fan4favre" wrote:
    "so-cal vike" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    This was my Super Bowl! Finally beat these gol 'darnit cheeseheads at home in a game that mattered! They can have the other 2 win!!! Thanks to all the fellow Viking faithful for standing by their team!
    It felt like the Super Bowl didn't it?
    Rollin on!!!
    No offense, but how would you know what it would feel like to win a superbowl? Trust me, when you guys win it....it's feels a lot better than defeating a divisional foe in the playoffs. Set your standards higher than beating a team that has a sieve for a defense.
    No offense taken.
    #1 To put it so that you can understand, the game felt like a superbowl game. Nothing can compare to a superbowl win(I imagine) but the game had that same intensity for us since everyone (especially Packer fans) had counted us out.
    #2 Packer fans wouldn't know what it's like to relish the win against the Vikings since they have only played once in the playoffs and guess what? We WON.
    #3 The Packers sweep the Vikings in the regs and we hear nothing but how the Pack have dominance over such a "sorry" team yet the Vikings school the Packers in the playoffs and we need to set our standards higher.

I think sunday's game showed where both teams standards are set at.

Rollin on.

SacredStar is offline Rookie

We Won!!!

I gotta say again that I am really happy for you guys!!

It was a huge game, beating an opponant that was not only a division rival but knocking them out of the playoffs after they accused the Vikings of backing in.

Two good regular season games, both won by Green Bay, might have put some doubt in your minds, but you gotta believe and you gotta keep the faith no matter how bad things looked.

Good job and good luck the rest of the way.
    [img:2dca9ca3d7]http://www.boomspeed.com/insano/ss.jpg[/img:2dca9ca3d7]

The Vikings Are An Extension Of My Manhood!

It hate thinking of topic titles because I just have no be creative. The game was so incredible and my moral is high this week it's unreal. It's feels like a 4 day-old party thus far.

No one ever talks about our incredible 1997 come-from-behind playoff win against the New York Giants. That was an incredible comeback that deserves a slew of recognition. I know that the NFC championship game against the NYC from a few years back is what everyone remembers (so don't mention it again), but that gosh-darn game was a testiment to the aptitude of this FINE franchise! :!:

- Kevin K from the westside of Milwaukee, WI

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

We Won!!!

"skogs02" wrote:
    "hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    "skogs02" wrote:

Hmm not to bad i guess. ive heard some other crazy stories where people throw beer, batteries, newspapers etc at ya. Even though we scored early and often i would have thought they would have pelted you a lot to shut you up as a fan of the other team.

Or as some other fans say it when they are annoyed by other fans-"Hey i think thats enough buddy'. :lol:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

We Won!!!

"skogs02" wrote:
    "hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    "skogs02" wrote:
    Seems to me the only places that really kill you are on the East Coast.

Not only football but baseball too.

Batteries at the Bronx
    Battery at the Vet(old venue)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12