Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We Won!!!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

We Won!!!

This was my Super Bowl! Finally beat these damn cheeseheads at home in a game that mattered! They can have the other 2 win!!! Thanks to all the fellow Viking faithful for standing by their team!

Storm is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: We Won!!!

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    This was my Super Bowl! Finally beat these gol 'darnit cheeseheads at home in a game that mattered! They can have the other 2 win!!! Thanks to all the fellow Viking faithful for standing by their team!
    Yes! We DESTROYED THEM when it mattered! SKOL SKOL SKOL!

We Won!!!

wow this is awesome

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

vikoles is offline Coordinator

We Won!!!

i concur!
    "The pen is mightier than the sword"

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    This was my Super Bowl! Finally beat these gol 'darnit cheeseheads at home in a game that mattered! They can have the other 2 win!!! Thanks to all the fellow Viking faithful for standing by their team!
    It felt like the Super Bowl didn't it? We purple faithful will always stand by our team. :salute: I'm still not sure about Tice :scratch: but, he get's a reprieve this week.

Rollin on!!!

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

i wonder

I can't even put into words what I'm feeling right now, just imagine if we were to win the Super Bowl?? I wonder what I'd be feeling then.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

fan4favre is offline Starter

"so-cal vike" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    It felt like the Super Bowl didn't it?
    Rollin on!!!
    No offense, but how would you know what it would feel like to win a superbowl? Trust me, when you guys win it....it's feels a lot better than defeating a divisional foe in the playoffs. Set your standards higher than beating a team that has a sieve for a defense.

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

"fan4favre" wrote:
    "so-cal vike" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    It felt like the Super Bowl didn't it?
    Rollin on!!!
    No offense, but how would you know what it would feel like to win a superbowl? Trust me, when you guys win it....it's feels a lot better than defeating a divisional foe in the playoffs. Set your standards higher than beating a team that has a sieve for a defense.
    Well fan4favre, you wouldn't know what it feels like to be a Vikings fan so you obviously have no idea what this means for us. Don't tell us what it feels like cause I know how I feel right now, and I also know how every other Viking fan feels right now and we're stoked!

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

We Won!!!

how do we feel as viking fans / / :crybaby: / / :wav: :wav: bring on them bird men :thumbleft:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

skogs02 is offline Starter

We Won!!!

to be honest with you.I went to the game expecting a loss(i was 0-6 at viking-packer games), but i still was all decked out in purple cheering my ass off and it felt good to do it in a win!!!!!!!!!!! :sunny:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast