Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Are We Turning The Corner

Now that Jackson id in we won't lose another game the rest of the year.

SB for sure

Mjölnir is offline Rookie

"UffDaVikes" wrote:

SB for sure
    Well he's certainly rested.
    ;D

mamaluke is offline Starter

I would not say we are turning the corner as of yet but we are definitely sticking our heads out and taking a look down the opposite corner. Our QB situation is still very far from being stable and that is our one achilles heel. I think that once we have a capable QB who can take us deep into the playoffs we will be ready to make that statement. A game likes todays against the lowly Lions just goes to show how much we need to improve, the Titans went into Detroit (just as just about everyone else has)
    and blew them out of the water. We were lucky to escape with a victory twice this season against them. All in all I like our chances of keeping it going on the upswing. GO VIKES!!!

thorshammer is offline Asst. Coach

Hey I'm a Viking fan. We won today. We usually would have played down to the lions level. We didn't. TJ stepped up. The D stepped up. AD & CT stepped up. I think we are moving in the right direction. Go Vikings. Shank stepped up. This was a good day in my book and we have more to come.

superman28 is offline Rookie

love my vikings and bleed purple ..... but today scared me ..... i live in detroit and know a little bit about the lions (not by choice) but i live here lol ..... and they STINK ..... today scared me because the game was a lot closer than it needed to be ..... yea gus got hurt ..... but he threw 2 picks against a $h*tty D ..... AD .... had a solid game but he needed to do more against the worst run D in the league ..... the lions have no talent what so ever and for the second time this year we almost lost ..... when i watched the game against the bears we blew them out ..... WTF is going on im trying to calm myself down and tell myself that we are one of those teams that kinda overlooked the lions ..... i hope thats the case SKOL VIKINGS!!!

"superman28" wrote:
    love my vikings and bleed purple ..... but today scared me ..... i live in detroit and know a little bit about the lions (not by choice) but i live here lol ..... and they STINK ..... today scared me because the game was a lot closer than it needed to be ..... yea gus got hurt ..... but he threw 2 picks against a $h*tty D ..... AD .... had a solid game but he needed to do more against the worst run D in the league ..... the lions have no talent what so ever and for the second time this year we almost lost ..... when i watched the game against the bears we blew them out ..... WTF is going on im trying to calm myself down and tell myself that we are one of those teams that kinda overlooked the lions ..... i hope thats the case SKOL VIKINGS!!!
    No matter how crappy the Lions are right now, they still play the 'Vikes HARD. Every time. Talked to another 'Vikes fan here in town; he thought it would be a tough game. He was scared before the game. Darrel is an old school, long time fan, and he knew the Lions play tough. Our team came back and played tough. It was agood win. Right? ;D
    Tuco the world.....

superman28 is offline Rookie

no question about it ..... it was a great game .... enjoyed every minute of it ...... only after the game was over ..... i kinda thought to myself ...... wow ..... this was the linos we just played ..... whats wrong with us ..... and yes i know the lions always play us hard and give us a hard time ..... i just hope we play better the next 3 games thats all go vikingssssssss

jkjuggalo is offline Star Spokesman

"UffDaVikes" wrote:

SB for sure
    Preach on brother!!!
    Rock out with your cock out!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123