Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    sureban is offline Rookie

Re: we take for granted daunte because...............

Daunte Culpepper is the best QB in the NFL.

Sincerely,
    Mark.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"sureban" wrote:
    Daunte Culpepper is the best QB in the NFL.

Sincerely,
    Mark.
    Short, simple, and true!

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

I think the only reason we might take Daunte for granted is because he's been good from the beginning. We never had to go through any growing pains right off the bat. He struggled after that a bit, but we knew what he was capable of, so we kept the faith.

I for one don't take him for granted, nor do I think many other Vikes fans do. I think you'd see some serious hurting fans if (God-forbid) anything would ever happen to him. We're all appreciative of Daunte.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"ltrey33" wrote:
    I think the only reason we might take Daunte for granted is because he's been good from the beginning. We never had to go through any growing pains right off the bat. He struggled after that a bit, but we knew what he was capable of, so we kept the faith.

I for one don't take him for granted, nor do I think many other Vikes fans do. I think you'd see some serious hurting fans if (God-forbid) anything would ever happen to him. We're all appreciative of Daunte.
    Another Spurgon Wynn incident makes me shudder.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "ltrey33" wrote:

Another Spurgon Wynn incident makes me shudder.
    Exactly my friend.

schwartz24 is offline Waterboy

yea but he doesn't do will against good defenses in playoff games..he gets confused and plays terrible 2001 NFC Championship game and the game against the eagles... he tears up sub par teams.. lets see him be complete and tear apart good defenses

Ddawg84 is offline Starter

Yeah, i know people that are Daunte Haters, and they bash him and say he is not a good QB.... and it absolutely kills me how people can be so against him! They still can't get over the rough season Daunte had when he had all those interceptions and fumbles, and they say he did not use Moss to his full potential!!! But he is an amazing QB that is absolutely perfect for our system, and for the people that don't like him... F*ck Ya cause he is gunna be here till he retires!!!

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

There are a lot of Daunte haters around, and for no particular reason. Well, I assume what the reason is, because they never have a strong arguement to dislike him.

Face the facts. Some people can't stand to see a black guy play QB. Look at the year McNabb and Culpepper were drafted, Cleveland took Tim Couch! After years in the NFL GB cut him as a back-up. He didn't even make it to the regular season and he was cut.

I'm just saying he sucks, and I'm glad that they took him and we got Pep.

mark is offline Asst. Coach

ive been a fan since his ucf days.my buddy hade a picture of him in collage and we all used to rag on him and he always said"just watch,he'll be the best Qb in the nfl"good call by an idiot jets fan
    <!--
    sig -->

Ddawg84 is offline Starter

"PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    There are a lot of Daunte haters around, and for no particular reason. Well, I assume what the reason is, because they never have a strong arguement to dislike him.

Face the facts. Some people can't stand to see a black guy play QB. Look at the year McNabb and Culpepper were drafted, Cleveland took Tim Couch! After years in the NFL GB cut him as a back-up. He didn't even make it to the regular season and he was cut.

I'm just saying he sucks, and I'm glad that they took him and we got Pep.
    That is a great call... I hate to say it, but there still are some really ignorante people that can't stand to see a black player be the leader of his team, or the best player in any sport... Some people may never admitt it, but it is so sad, but yet so true!!! GO DAUNTE... YOU THE MAN!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast