Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: We SUCK

mxximus is offline Waterboy

We SUCK

Can't throw can't run absolutley pathetic looking. SUCK!
    VIKING FAN FROM DOWN SOUTH 30YRS AND RUNNING

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Official Post Game Thread"

Post your post game rants and observations here.

One word: Ugly!

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Re: Official Post Game

I didnt get to see the game but I can bet you that the whole team stunk it up like dogpooh on ya shoe!!!
    Pep sounds like to me that he is lost without Moss to make the field one-sided. So who made who?????????????????
    AND WHERE THE HELL IS THIS DEFENSE THAT WAS TAKING US STRAIGHT INTO FEBRUARY????
    (dont worry, I said it myself)
    Oh Jiminy, I have heartburn and didnt eat a damn thing for lunch or dinner yet. WTF????????????

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

"TheAnimal93" wrote:
    I didnt get to see the game but I can bet you that the whole team stunk it up like dogpooh on ya shoe!!!
    ??
    In a nutshell, yeah.

Justin311 is offline Rookie

Re: "Official Post Game Thread"

My only question deals with the lack of running by culpepper. I don't believe it is the answer to all the questions on offense, but 4 games into the season and he has less than 100 yds rushing, he's getting sacked 6 times a game, and he's turned it over no less than 4 times a game.

In the saints game there at least 3-4 designed running plays for Daunte and a few more that he scrambled on once he felt pressure. Were there any plays for daunte today? Is it because Daunte wants to prove something or is it because the coaching staff doens't want him to run.

I just don't understand how a 260lb QB can't get 40-50yds a game on the ground. Seems to me it could open things up a little bit,

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"TheAnimal93" wrote:
    Pep sounds like to me that he is lost without Moss to make the field one-sided. So who made who?????????????????
    AND WHERE THE HELL IS THIS DEFENSE THAT WAS TAKING US STRAIGHT INTO FEBRUARY????
    (dont worry, I said it myself)
    Oh Jiminy, I have heartburn and didnt eat a gol 'darnit thing for lunch or dinner yet. WTF????????????

I had flashbacks of Cinncy all over again ... and be thankfull you didn't eat and see the game .... cause I did and then I .... ukeright: as my team didn't even show up again in a big, must win game.

This is the first game I got to watch on TV and now I see what your guys were saying about the O-line. At least they didn't give the ball to Bennett much. We may have a winning season if everytime we get into field goal range we just take the 3 instead of getting a turnover or getting sacked out of field goal range. So far good ol' Ednger is doing a great job.
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=102 252940

"Justin311" wrote:
    In the saints game there at least 3-4 designed running plays for Daunte and a few more that he scrambled on once he felt pressure. Were there any plays for daunte today? Is it because Daunte wants to prove something or is it because the coaching staff doens't want him to run.
    I alluded to this in a thread that was summarily executed by the webmaster....so I don't wish to rewrite it now....but I believe this to be a big part of DC's problem...whether it is because he has been forbidden from scramble-passing or has lost a step, teams no longer have to "spy" on him and that allows for more downfield coverage. AND...DC is a very ordinary pocket QB IMHO. Non-mobile QBs have made considerable bread and butter over the years because they know how to time their moves in a collapsing pocket....Brady, Brad Johnson, Bledsoe (in his prime), Warner (in his prime) come to mind. But DC...if he is destined for pocket passing has a LOT to learn!
    Randomness: Exhibiting faith in Purple Chaos Theory!

Freya is offline Team Alumni

Painful to watch.

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"DesertPurple" wrote:
    "Justin311" wrote:
    I alluded to this in a thread that was summarily executed by the webmaster....so I don't wish to rewrite it now....but I believe this to be a big part of DC's problem...whether it is because he has been forbidden from scramble-passing or has lost a step, teams no longer have to "spy" on him and that allows for more downfield coverage. AND...DC is a very ordinary pocket QB IMHO. Non-mobile QBs have made considerable bread and butter over the years because they know how to time their moves in a collapsing pocket....Brady, Brad Johnson, Bledsoe (in his prime), Warner (in his prime) come to mind. But DC...if he is destined for pocket passing has a LOT to learn!

Good post and agree with every bit of it. I bet he has been banned from running unless it is a designed play for him to run.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast