Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 64
  1. #1
    kevoncox's Avatar
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,910

    We should trade for Deangelo Hall

    Such a combo of Winfield and hall would be awesome and sure to sure up our pass defense.

    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=jc-halltraderequest093007&prov=yhoo&type=lgns


    What would you give up for him...

    I would go as high as a 3rd and griffen for him.

  2. #2
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: We should trade for Deangelo Hall

    We should get him now and solve our problem opposite Winfield. Griffin and McCauley are not ready. Missed tackles and poor coverage. Hall would be a huge upgrade and solve our pass defense woes. I am all for giving them a 3 maybe a 2 pick.

  3. #3
    Purplemania is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    501

    Re: We should trade for Deangelo Hall

    I've always thought DeAngelo was a cocky idiot, but he is talented. I'd give up a 2nd rounder for him. Winfield + DeAngelo = TRY THROWING THE BALL 40+ PLAY ON US NOW MOTHER F*CKERS!
    Because I'm a Vikings fan, they are that much sexier.

  4. #4
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: We should trade for Deangelo Hall

    NOT if he is gonna side with Vick...c'mon...lose the colorblind glasses first!

    BUT he WOULD solve two problems for us...the need for a solid #2 CB AND our kick return situation...freeing up AP for full-time RB duty and not risking getting him hurt on special teams.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  5. #5
    kevoncox's Avatar
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,910

    Re: We should trade for Deangelo Hall

    he problem is we never pull the trigger on deals that make sense....
    After all we gave up 3 ist round picks for....
    Never mind.
    >

  6. #6
    kevoncox's Avatar
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,910

    Re: We should trade for Deangelo Hall

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    NOT if he is gonna side with Vick...c'mon...lose the colorblind glasses first!

    BUT he WOULD solve two problems for us...the need for a solid #2 CB AND our kick return situation...freeing up AP for full-time RB duty and not risking getting him hurt on special teams.
    I think he sides with Vick because of how Vick took him under his wing. As much as we hate to admit it, these guys are humans. There has to be atleast one person in your life that has done something wrong but has always treated you right!
    These guys are more than teammates. I played football and I know all of my teammates are like brothers to me. These guys played together in college and pros...that Builds unity.

  7. #7
    Purplemania is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    501

    Re: We should trade for Deangelo Hall

    True Kevoncox. And I don't think he's saying Michael Vick is right, just that how the organization is handling the situation is wrong.
    Because I'm a Vikings fan, they are that much sexier.

  8. #8
    ThorSPL's Avatar
    ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    3,422

    Re: We should trade for Deangelo Hall

    "kevoncox" wrote:
    he problem is we never pull the trigger on deals that make sense....
    After all we gave up 3 ist round picks for....
    Never mind.
    >
    That post should land you in hell for a day or two....


    Trust me, I'm a doctor.

    www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

  9. #9
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: We should trade for Deangelo Hall

    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    NOT if he is gonna side with Vick...c'mon...lose the colorblind glasses first!

    BUT he WOULD solve two problems for us...the need for a solid #2 CB AND our kick return situation...freeing up AP for full-time RB duty and not risking getting him hurt on special teams.
    I think he sides with Vick because of how Vick took him under his wing. As much as we hate to admit it, these guys are humans. There has to be atleast one person in your life that has done something wrong but has always treated you right!
    These guys are more than teammates. I played football and I know all of my teammates are like brothers to me. These guys played together in college and pros...that Builds unity.
    He should be mad at Vick for putting himself in the position that he did.
    It was irresponsible and ended up hurting his teammates.
    Don't get mad at the messenger!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  10. #10
    V-Unit's Avatar
    V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,317

    Re: We should trade for Deangelo Hall

    This would be a horrible idea.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet


    Thanks Josdin!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. DeAngelo Hall to Oak for....
    By JerBearLuvsDaVikes in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 11-08-2008, 03:22 PM
  2. DeAngelo Hall being shopped around
    By SharperImage in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-23-2008, 11:17 AM
  3. DeAngelo Hall
    By patistheman in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-16-2007, 01:23 AM
  4. MOVED: DeAngelo Hall
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 08:45 PM
  5. DeAngelo Hall looking sharp
    By RandyMoss8404 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-22-2004, 11:36 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •