Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Re: We are in the same boat

"PackerPride" wrote:
    I came here to talk intelligent football, as I have seen it on this board before. I didn't come here to listen to people like you that make "just plain stupid" predictions like the Packers going 0-16 or the Vikes going 13-3. 'Nuff said.
    I know you are here in a good way, and looking for some intelligent conversation, but this just isn't a good time for that. No one is making sense around here, I don't even know what I am typing right now. It is just big garbled mess here.

We are some testy fans and have lots of issues. I wouldn't expect anything more from us until at the very least by Monday or heck it might even be as long as until we get another win. We are much more polite after a win.

There are a couple of threads in the NFL general section that would be nice to hear your input on. Please stop by there and give your input.

http://www.purplepride.org/vikes/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=14399

whiteboy is offline Pro-Bowler

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    Not really whiteboy. We have been destroyed in 3 games. they have lost very close games. I see us as a about equal. they lost close games to bad teams. We lost blowouts to good teams... That makes us both bad in my book..
    we've gotten blown out, but at least its been against good teams though. besides, a lose is a lose

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"PackerPride" wrote:
    The Packers lost to the Browns by 2 points, the Bucs by 1 point, and Panthers by 3 points.

The Bucs, that's who I couldn't remember. Close games or not, they are still losses any way you look at it. I can appreciate your opinion though. I will not count the packers out this season because they do have Favre (even though I hate that guy, why couldn't he have played for someone else all these years!!). I don't think the packers or the vikings will be in the cellar of the North this year, that distinction will go to the lions again.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

"PackerPride" wrote:
    Actually, I will mark your words...and bring back this post regardless of what happens at the end of the season. For one, your Vikes are nothing to be proud of (as of yet) and the Packers won't finish last in the division, if for no other reason then Brett Favre. Do you REALLY think the Lions, Bears, and Vikings are THAT good to beable to predict a last place finish for the Packers in this crappy division, and only 4 games into the season? I came here to talk intelligent football, as I have seen it on this board before. I didn't come here to listen to people like you that make "just plain stupid" predictions like the Packers going 0-16 or the Vikes going 13-3. 'Nuff said.
    YOU CAME HERE TO TALK INTELIGENT FOOTBALL? THAN WHY ARE YOU MAKING A DUMB COMMENT LIKE THAT PREDICTING THE PACK TO WIN THE DIVISION. BY THE WAY, YOU WILL NOT BE BRINGING THIS POST BACK AT THE END OF THE SEASON CAUSE BY THAN YOU WILL BE TROLLING AROUND ANOTHER BOARD!!!!!

I do think it will be tough for the pack to win the division just because of their upcoming schedule, but I at this time I really wouldn't put it past any of the crappy teams in our division to win the division.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

PackerPride is offline Training Camp

Hey Mazid, if you could read better than a 3rd grader, then you would have noticed I said "ROOT FOR MY TEAM".

Here we go with the getting pissed off at other people!

PackerPride is offline Training Camp

Oh, and btw....
    How am I trolling? Do you even know what trolling means, or is your vocabulary at a 3rd grade level also?

Enough with the 3rd grade stuff, geez.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"PackerPride" wrote:
    Oh, and btw....
    How am I trolling? Do you even know what trolling means, or is your vocabulary at a 3rd grade level also?
    Don't get baited dude. Sticks and stones!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast