Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    PackerPride is offline Training Camp

We are in the same boat

Well, after 4 weeks, the Vikings and Packers seem to be in the same boat. The Pack is 0-4 (the last 3 losses being 2 points, 1 point, and 3 points respectively). The Vikes are 1-3 (a few bad losses). But I still don't see the Bears or Lions stepping it up a notch. I feel like the Pack or Vikes will win this division, as this could end up being the worst division in NFL history. Being a Packer fan, of course I'm going to root for my team to take it, but it's really anybodies guess. Can the Vikes bounce back to take control of the division? Can the Packers finally get over that hump and win a close game? The first Vikes-Pack game will say alot as to who will win the division IMO. Keep your heads up, as it can't get any worse. And remember, the Packers are in the same boat. :razz:

whiteboy is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: We are in the same boat

i hate to break it to ya, but we aren't in the same boat, we have one win, you all are all by yourselves in the basement. you all put up a good fight last night and played with a lot of heart, but unfortunately that doesn't make up for your lack of talent. our qb maybe sucking, but yours will get tired of losing and either be traded or will retire. gb will be contenders again in about 4-5 yrs. by the way, my thought and prayers are with your rookie murphy, i hope he gets well and does big things in the nfl.

one more thing, i appreciate you not coming over here and talkin crap. i had to give you some sine your a greenbay fan :smile:

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Not really whiteboy. We have been destroyed in 3 games. they have lost very close games. I see us as a about equal. they lost close games to bad teams. We lost blowouts to good teams... That makes us both bad in my book..

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

"PackerPride" wrote:
    Well, after 4 weeks, the Vikings and Packers seem to be in the same boat. The Pack is 0-4 (the last 3 losses being 2 points, 1 point, and 3 points respectively). The Vikes are 1-3 (a few bad losses). But I still don't see the Bears or Lions stepping it up a notch. I feel like the Pack or Vikes will win this division, as this could end up being the worst division in NFL history. Being a Packer fan, of course I'm going to root for my team to take it, but it's really anybodies guess. Can the Vikes bounce back to take control of the division? Can the Packers finally get over that hump and win a close game? The first Vikes-Pack game will say alot as to who will win the division IMO. Keep your heads up, as it can't get any worse. And remember, the Packers are in the same boat. :razz:
    DUDE, ARE YOU SMOKING CRACK OR WHAT?
    YOUR TEAM HAS NO CHANCE OF WINNING THE DIVISION AND THEY ARE BY FAR THE WORST TEAM IN THE DIVISION. I AM NOT SAYING THAT THE VIKES WILL WIN THE DIVISION BUT I AM SAYING THAT YOU GUYS ARE GONNA FINISH LAST THIS YEAR AND YOU ARE GONNA GO 4-12. MARK MY WORD.

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

"michaelmazid" wrote:
    "PackerPride" wrote:
    DUDE, ARE YOU SMOKING CRACK OR WHAT?
    YOUR TEAM HAS NO CHANCE OF WINNING THE DIVISION AND THEY ARE BY FAR THE WORST TEAM IN THE DIVISION. I AM NOT SAYING THAT THE VIKES WILL WIN THE DIVISION BUT I AM SAYING THAT YOU GUYS ARE GONNA FINISH LAST THIS YEAR AND YOU ARE GONNA GO 4-12. MARK MY WORD.

haha tell us how you really feel Mazid!

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Well, I think we are in the same boat and at the same time we are not. We have been beaten badly by two really good teams and we didn't lose our 3rd game that badly (Bucs game). The packers on the other hand have lost close games to bad teams. The lions, browns and I can't remember the other team. Carolina is the only decent team that they lost a close game to, but they handed them the whole second half and said try to catch us and the pack dang near did. We are in the same boat because the division is so horrible and it still really is up for grabs.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Actually, I will mark your words...and bring back this post regardless of what happens at the end of the season. For one, your Vikes are nothing to be proud of (as of yet) and the Packers won't finish last in the division, if for no other reason then Brett Favre. Do you REALLY think the Lions, Bears, and Vikings are THAT good to beable to predict a last place finish for the Packers in this crappy division, and only 4 games into the season? I came here to talk intelligent football, as I have seen it on this board before. I didn't come here to listen to people like you that make "just plain stupid" predictions like the Packers going 0-16 or the Vikes going 13-3. 'Nuff said.

The Packers lost to the Browns by 2 points, the Bucs by 1 point, and Panthers by 3 points.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    Not really whiteboy. We have been destroyed in 3 games. they have lost very close games. I see us as a about equal. they lost close games to bad teams. We lost blowouts to good teams... That makes us both bad in my book..
    The get to play our only win this week, the Saints. If they win, we are in the same boat, if not, they are 0-5 and they lost to the Saints.

A loss is a loss no matter how many points it is. It is how it affects your team mentally. I think our team is still in it mentally, they just haven't been in it physically, with injuries and all.

Packers also have their share of injuries. Also, I think their coaching staff is almost as bad as ours. Pretty close to the same boat, but ours is a nice Viking Ship and theirs is big floating piece of that cheesehead foam.

MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman

This is just plain insulting for so many reasons.

[color=red]

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast