Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Warp is offline Asst. Coach

Re: Are we the new Raiders

Yeah the last couple years havent been too kind to the vikes. But hey theres bad players around the whole league that get into bad things. And atleast we dont have T.O. haha!(maybe next season??? :-X)

At least the raiders have won a superbowl. I'm afraid WW3 will be over before a. the vikes get a stadium b. vikes get a ring

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"darkflood" wrote:
    Yeah!!! Oh wait, if you don't count the boat, the SB tickets, and the rest, whoop de doo :
    New regime, not living in the past, get over it.
    Whoop de da doopy f-ing doo.

Sorry, weak topic....very weak.

Del Rio Guest

I guess the question is do I care?
    The answer is a big no.

I like football. I don't like soap operas, so if you like dwelling on what media reports say and jaded sportswriters who often do not have their facts straight then I guess now is the best time of year.

There is ABSOLUTELY no football going right now. The demand is bigger then ever for the NFL it is a cash cow. That's the only reason I have to hear about some guy getting a DUI on his boat.

Bottom line is when the pads go on is the job getting done? We will see.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

No, we are not the new Raiders.. We will do one thing that they would never do, CUT the player(s) that put a black mark on the team.. Obviously K-Rob did what they said he did, so I will not be surprised to see him cut by next week..

JellyBean2144 is offline Pro-Bowler

Hell NO!!! (Sorry) We can not ever come close to what the Raiders did back in the day. If we were to turn the clock back 30 years, we would look like choir boys when compared to what the Raiders, Cowboys, and other teams did. So, IMO, we are not even close.

Prophet Guest

The Vikings would have to become cheap shot artists to get into that category, the most recent example is the elbow to the head of Tarvaris in the first preseason game.

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

We are the RAIDERS of the North. SKOL.

I think it's funny you give a guy with a history of problems 5 million in cash. Now people are SHOCKED he screwed up?

One of the reasons we are able to stay under the cap is we pickup suspect players.
    So this cannot come as a shock.

The good news is under Ziggy this type of behavior will not spread like it did under McCombs when the inmates were running the joint.

My next thread or voting will be pick the next Viking to screw up. I'm really think it will be Fred Smoot.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

VikingPatrick is offline Rookie

"DeathtoDenny" wrote:
    At least the raiders have won a superbowl. I'm afraid WW3 will be over before a. the vikes get a stadium b. vikes get a ring

If WW3 happens we wont have to worrya bout IT or anything else.....except maybe FARVE......Just like cocaroaches...he wont go away!!!
    When All else fails....at least theres Football. Beer, and Women (not necessarily in that order)

marcosMN is offline Star Spokesman

I think I'll wait to pass judgement untill after we see how our team does during the regular season. Its a new team since BC took over, and the one question mark left over from the old management is now answered. I said it before, and I'll say it again:

Better now than 3 months from now.
    8)
    -Sno

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast