Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 45
  1. #21
    litlharsh's Avatar
    litlharsh is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    738

    Re: We Need Arizona to beat New Orleans

    cards not lookin too good at all.

  2. #22
    Mr-holland's Avatar
    Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,443

    Re: We Need Arizona to beat New Orleans

    14-7

    personally i don't care about the outcome, because we are winning this monday!
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

  3. #23
    DustinDupont's Avatar
    DustinDupont is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,607

    Re: We Need Arizona to beat New Orleans

    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    14-7

    personally i don't care about the outcome, because we are winning this monday!
    i still want the saints to lose!!!

  4. #24
    happy camper's Avatar
    happy camper is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,445

    Re: We Need Arizona to beat New Orleans

    The Vikings can clinch a playoff spot in week 16 if:

    1) The Vikings beat the Bears and Redskins

    2) The Saints and Lions lose at least one of their next two games
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

  5. #25
    SharperImage's Avatar
    SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,721

    Re: We Need Arizona to beat New Orleans

    14-14 GO CARDS!!

  6. #26
    vikesfargo's Avatar
    vikesfargo is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    600

    Re: We Need Arizona to beat New Orleans



    Go Chargers. Beat the Lions.


    Go Vikings!

  7. #27
    PurpleGator's Avatar
    PurpleGator is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,685

    Re: We Need Arizona to beat New Orleans

    It looks like the Cards are going to lose.

  8. #28
    Mr-holland's Avatar
    Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,443

    Re: We Need Arizona to beat New Orleans

    "happy" wrote:
    The Vikings can clinch a playoff spot in week 16 if:

    1) The Vikings beat the Bears and Redskins

    2) The Saints and Lions lose at least one of their next two games
    So if we win tomorrow, we can clinch a playoff spot against the redskins?
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

  9. #29
    hx38596's Avatar
    hx38596 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    456

    Re: We Need Arizona to beat New Orleans

    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    14-7

    personally i don't care about the outcome, because we are winning this monday!
    Sure would be nice to have a bit of a cushion in there, no?
    Sure, win out, but comeon.
    That would be a 7 game win streak.
    Don't you think that's a bit much, statistically?
    Just saying it would be nice to have a game let down, and still make the playoffs.

  10. #30
    Mr-holland's Avatar
    Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,443

    Re: We Need Arizona to beat New Orleans

    "hx38596" wrote:
    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    14-7

    personally i don't care about the outcome, because we are winning this monday!
    Sure would be nice to have a bit of a cushion in there, no?
    Sure, win out, but comeon.
    That would be a 7 game win streak.
    Don't you think that's a bit much, statistically?
    Just saying it would be nice to have a game let down, and still make the playoffs.
    I understand your point, it wouldn't be a disgrace if we'd lose 1 of our 3 remaining games. but it can be done those teams arn't all that good
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Arizona Win will Help us
    By SharperImage in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-10-2008, 06:45 PM
  2. I'm off to New Orleans
    By Red I 360 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-15-2008, 03:27 PM
  3. New Orleans goes Gay!
    By jkjuggalo in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-02-2008, 05:23 PM
  4. ASU at LSU in ARIZONA
    By hovan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-11-2005, 05:04 PM
  5. Going to New orleans !!!!!
    By Vikingryche in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-05-2004, 10:10 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •