Thread: We Need To..

We Need To..

win the coin toss!! The Lambeau crowd is going to be going nuts and I honestly dont trust our defense to come out and shut them up. Thats what our offense is for. We need to get the ball and score right away..then if we stop the Pack, we are in really good shape. Man im getting anxious for the game!

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

eastcoastvikes is offline Starter

We Need To..

I am with you completely! Let's get this game started!!!! SKOL VIKES!!!

Sig courtesy of josdin00

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

We Need To..

Defense is the key for this game!

vikoles is offline Coordinator

We Need To..

Team that does call the toosss usually LOSES it! In this case with us visitors WE will lose it! On the other hand we will come out inspired with a three and UH OH ALSO we block the punt and race it into the END ZONE! The special teams contribution I talked about in another thread! The PAck will march down the field only to have our defense stiffen and force a FG UH OH that whoever he is that beat us twice misses! We proceed to march down there and score on THREE Randy moss catches then a Burleson TD catch Half time prediction us 17- Pack 3 YOU LIKE???????
    "The pen is mightier than the sword"

D2M
    D2M is offline Training Camp

We Need To..

I've been away from this site for months..good to be back..I really hope we don't do a Seattle and get 3-swept. That'll really suck as a welcoming back prez.

vikoles is offline Coordinator

We Need To..

definitiely suck while ending up 1-5 over our last six Tice "would" need to go! I would be surprised if he does NOT!?!?!?!
    "The pen is mightier than the sword"

NOLA is offline Waterboy

We Need To..

"D2M" wrote:
    I've been away from this site for months..good to be back..I really hope we don't do a Seattle and get 3-swept. That'll really suck as a welcoming back prez.
    Don't worry, what happend to Seattle won't happen to you.... They WON the division... :tongue:

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

We Need To..

I think the key to this game is the silent count and no huddle offense for the Vikes.
    We need to keep the pack off guard and not let them get in players for specific plays.
    Silent count snaps to eliminate crowd noise and false starts.
    Rook Moore will carry the load today, got a feeling thats all.

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

parsongeorge is offline Starter

We Need To..

"vikoles" wrote:
    Team that does call the toosss usually LOSES it! In this case with us visitors WE will lose it! On the other hand we will come out inspired with a three and UH OH ALSO we block the punt and race it into the END ZONE! The special teams contribution I talked about in another thread! The PAck will march down the field only to have our defense stiffen and force a FG UH OH that whoever he is that beat us twice misses! We proceed to march down there and score on THREE Randy moss catches then a Burleson TD catch Half time prediction us 17- Pack 3 YOU LIKE???????
    Tails never fails
    If you keep on doing what you ve done, your gonna keep on getting what you got.

We Need To..

hey XTAP, what makes you think Moore will carry the load? I hope it is true..is it your hunch?

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury